Is there an anime you would recommend to people to convey an important message based on lived experiences or to someone you love?

t-8900
7 d
The first 2 are for every one of my critics, snobby as*****s, and ignoramuses that have zero clue about the struggles of not only myself but others. ESPECIALLY those near and dear to me!

The next was a scene I wanted to share with a particular lover

The last one: Have a drive in life, no matter what anyone says. If it's important to you PURSUE IT! IT'S IMPORTANT! What might be small to someone else might be your life's purpose. For me that's being a husband and father. Chase your goals!
5
10