In this crazy and out of control world, where everyone is obsessed with having children the childfree make a vast minority of the population it seems. I know not one person in real life, who is as childfree as I am. I only know a few gagers here like (how she likes to be called) auntie @Ozanne who also gave advise to the childfree folks in one of her mytakes.
@Daynada has inspired me to make this mytake :) I thank her for it.
Anyway here are the full 100 mother-effin reasons why I am not going to have any kids:
1. Having children conflicts with my actual long term life plans
I have other plans. Traveling, finding and establishing my own home so that I am resilient to poverty threats. Children are not part of it. I want to do fun things and swim and explore and many things.
2. I am broke and have no money
Kids cost tons of money! Which I don't have. I am so poor, that I am actually often malnourished.
3. Kids are not worth it
4. Kids are too much effort and drains you
Your own well being is inevitably going to take a toll!
5. I don't get paid much.
My job is good, I feel safe and more-or-less happy doing it. The average pay however doesn't cover my cost of living.
6. I don't want to deal with kids as a father
7. I deserve peace
Rarely I have lived under peace. I have only had short time frames of peace and I'm addicted to peace.
8. Having children ≠ the purpose of life
9. I don't want to bring anyone else into this dominated world
10. The kids would just go through all suffering and pain like I have
11. I survived poverty and I don't want anyone else to be forced to
I was VERY poor growing up and I lived in a household family with tiny income. It has damaged me and has manifested my mindset as a reason why I couldn't be successful with women.
12. I'm not completely out of poverty
13. Global financial crisis and broken economics
14. Everyone is indebted. Well, many are
Why are most in debts and have to take credits? I don't have debts but I don't want anyone else becoming a product of our poor finances.
15. (a) We are completely dominated by the government and taken full advantage of
Think about it: Why are we even working full time and obey so many (useless) laws? So we can make a modest middle-class living. Which leads me to
16. (b) We are taxpaying peasants basically
Oh the great illusion, that kids grow up to become the next scientist to cure cancer 🙄 I bet good money, that it will be another taxpaying (and maybe even indebted) peasant like the rest of us so the government can do as it's pleases with it and won't resolve their nation's debts.
17. (c) We are expendable
Men are soldiers, who fight and die and survive in wars. Women? They are what I would call the incubators to spawn more soldiers and future incubators or be factory workers like war prisoners. Sorry but "the truth" hurts.
18. We have no freedom and no privacy
Our freedom gets taken away piece by piece. Internet resources being banned, censorships, access to information being restricted, mass surveillance etc... Russia even banned the usage of proxies and VPNs! China banned social media. They don't want it's citizen to unveil truths or other sides of stories.
19. I am not feeling like extending my family tree 😑
20. I hate the governments, who have dominated us all.
Which means if I bring any more children in this world then they will also be dominated.
21. Humanity is the most destructive species on earth /!\
22. We are already overpopulated and face overpopulation problems
A mass crowd control and manipulation tool abusing "the holy power" to do the bidding of a sect. Call it what you like.
Another mass crowd control and manipulation tool, utilized by the media and being influenced by the government.
25. No help for the poor
Is that what will happen to us when we're poor? What about the poor kids? (There are foster homes but not everywhere)
26. The earth is going to sh*t!
Thanks to humanity and the governments. The earth will be rendered uninhabitable.
27. I'm a loser... well, not really
My battles aren't won but I fight daily. I'm not in a good position right now in my life and have almost never been.
28. Having kids is too sacrificing
29. Having kids seems, that everyone wants. Especially women 😒
30. We are very often being lied to
Life can not be complete without kids? Really?
31. What happened to the free-thinkers?
32. There are not enough childfree members
33. There are no warranties whatsoever
I'm not taking a potentially high-failure rate risk, what my child will independently do.
34. I see no point in reproducing
35. I had a Miserable childhood experience
36. I have unresolved medical conditions
Which I cannot afford to resolve
37. My fate was put upon me
I am what I am today because my parents wanted me to, which also leads me to...
38. I got to be a rebel
39. Children are no sources of pleasure for me
40. Disturbingly unnecessary "Laws"
18 years being the age of legally being an adult. Why not earlier? Those years before that number cannot be put under control by the suffering person (who for example wants to work to afford stuff, that their parents can't like food and clothes)
41. It's lesser problems to get worked up about
I have enough responsibilities! I don't need any more. I don't want to respond for whatever crime someone else has committed.
43. Kids can highly likely turn out terrible
There are good chances, that due to stress and failures they can become the next Elliot Rodger or a gold digger using sugar daddies and renting her body. Anything can be.
44. Too many kids these days (and in my days) are depressed by default
And I still am
Memes, facebook likes, languages like "git rekt", "lol", "alpha males" and eks-dee (XD) being said in real life! What the actual F?!
46. Our (de)generation is degraded
47. Schooling systems and schools
Schools don't teach shit! Nowadays the internet is the only and gigantic source of knowledge. Am I right google and wikipedia?
48. Everything is about the MONEY! Well, almost everything.
Almost nothing is gifted! Friendship, generosity, loyalty, kindness and honesty. Those things are rare!
49. Do I really have to have kids?
And if so then who said so?
50. Vasectomy is much cheaper than the consequences of getting someone pregnant
(Yeah, I had to save this one and couldn't resist to post this meme above)
51. Lesser problems for the people
Lesser mouths to feed, take care of, provide etc... It won't be part of the statistics
52. Kids can cause possible further (legal) consequences
53. Being childfree doesn't mean hating kids. I'm an example
54. I really don't care (aside from being childfree)
55. Having children is being indoctrinated into us (See reason 31)
56. Kids are likely to disappoint their parents
57. And if they don't then the kids will resent their parents for controlling them too much
58. The earth has only so much resources
And soon the resources will deplete and a new war will break out.
59. And we are multiplying like the rabbits
60. As a father I would be FORCED to make even more money
That which I am making not enough already for me alone. Women get the privilege to stay at home.
61. I don't need children to be happy (See reason 1)
62. Children also consume an enormous amount of time
That which I have lost too much when I was legally not an adult and I couldn't use that time for something meaningful.
63. Children require too much energy and devotion
64. If you don't have kids, then how can you or anyone hurt them?
65. Or be abused and taken advantage of by our government?
66. I'm doing them a big favor by not bringing them here in the first place (ergo being selfless)
67. Less means more :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
68. Having kids changes your life forever and irreversibly
69. You will be legally CHAINED to your kids!
for 2 decades long! That's maybe a quarter or third of your entire life! Depending on your own health.
70. Being childfree is a very courageous act these days!
All too often we childfree folks get discriminated. There's nothing wrong with being childfree!
71. Chances are my kids will turn into losers like I am (well, not really)
72. Raising children does not mean, that I will manage to make them different/unique from the standard, that everyone else is
73. I am not family oriented
I am more like hedonistic and career-driven at the same time. So leave me be and look after your own kids.
74. My life's history is a little poor
But I did get to travel one time.
75. I don't have a place, that I can call my home!
I'm far away from my homeland Germany. I don't feel like home here at all (and I'm not in Iceland) even after almost 8 years!
76. I'm not missing out on anything.
77. Life's just much easier being childfree
78. It's just my choice to be... well, almost
My past experiences have manifested this choice for me at least and I feel 100% comfortable with it.
79. There's nothing wrong with being childfree
And so is deciding to have kids (provided you can raise them properly and have all the means to). It's a choice we make and we will live with it's aftermaths regardless! Like Demon Hunter said "Every scar is a choice you made. Every choice is a vow you took."
80. Lesser obligations to deal with
81. One way or another you will be abandoned by your children
At some point at least. Let's face it, we all will die but we don't know how or when. It could be tomorrow or in 1, 20 or 50 years.
82. Your children will have more than enough of life's difficulties and challenges too
83. Life has either little value or doesn't matter at all
We are very tiny and terminating organisms to the earth compared to meteors and asteroids
84. History repeats itself
Another birth, another death and the cycle just keeps repeating. I want to break mine.
85. The standard middle citizen class is not in a good position
We suffer and face the consequences of the choices, that those, who are above us make. It's vicious!
86. Your children may as well backstab you
Rarely but it happens
87. I have problems
And children are fortunately not part of it because I don't have them :)
88. There is so much more in this world than just having children
89. Having children is a very bad choice if you don't want them or can't provide for them
90. There's no need to
Because humans keep populating regardless whether we also reproduce or not. Well, there's a situation in Japan with the herbivore men but it's not a real threat. It's also about sending a message.
91. It's a terrible world!
Discrimination, murder, rape, violence, blackmails, terrorism... all of that is everywhere!
92. What would my children be doing anyway?
I'm poor and so are they and they have nothing else to do but to surf the internet, play video games and maybe watch porn like I do because the folks here are very poor and the prices for social activities are rising. They would resent me for bringing them here in the first place. I know I do.
93. The nations can't get along with each other
I expect more wars to happen. We may be close to a new world war. And we will all pay for it.
94. I'm not happy right now
And I'm depressed for over a decade. Children would be making it only much worse.
95. We are not missing anyone
Except for those, who have passed away or are far away.
96. Children can commit Suicide!
And all your efforts were wasted. You will clean up after that.
97. You may not get along with your children, maybe even at all
Which is my case sort of. I do it for my own safety and perseverance!
98. If you and/or your child becomes disabled when you are struggling gathering finances
It will NOT turn out well.
99. Your children can become criminals and/or degenerates without perspectives
And you - as a parent - will be forced to deal with it!
100. I love my freedom and independence too much
I wouldn't give up either for anything. It's either those two or nothing at all.
There! 100 reasons why I am not having kids!
This article is not meant to discriminate or convert or bother the natalists or those, who wish to become a mother or a father. It's just my personal article about my childfree stance and reasons why! No hate and no discrimination whatsoever for whoever thinks otherwise.
I hope you enjoyed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)