Do you think it's okay for me to sleep over at my friend's house?

Anonymous
*Please read everything before you give me your opinion*

Here's what me and my dad have been arguing about for the past week.

I have a friend that's 18. I've known him for about 5 months now. He's a great person and an even better influence on me. He's like someone I look up to, a role model.
1 - He got me to start doing my chores. Because I saw him doing his chores and dishes and such and I wanted to do as he did.
2 - He got me to start doing my homework. He told me that if I did it, I'd be successful.
3 - He got me to stop being so sad and feeling so "bad" about myself.
4 - He's really nice, and he gives me advice on life for when I turn 18.

Now, my dad recently just made a random decision that this 18 year old shouldn't be able to spend the night and I shouldn't be able to spend the night at his house. (I'm 15 by the way). He just recently changed his mind..and I don't know why, because he was letting us spend the night at each other's houses for 4 months. I have no idea what he thinks is going to happen. We sleep in different beds, and we're going to be SLEEPING. What could possibly happen? Is he going to sleep rape me? NO. My friend isn't like that. I have a boyfriend, and he has a girlfriend. We just like hanging out with each other because it's fun, and like I said. He's a wonderful person and he's like a best friend to me. Nothing more.

What's your opinion on this situation? Should we be able to spend the night at each other's house?
We should be able to spend the night at each other's houses.
We shouldn't.
GirlGuy
0
5