Annoying when female friends cause unnecessary drama and complications in dating and relationships and then whine to you about it?

I am friends with this girl and she exaggerates like mad. Her moms friend sees her out and glances at her and the girl is convinced her moms friend is obsessed with her life. A guy looks at her briefly or makes one semi flirty comment and therefore she goes on and on about how he wants to sleep with her. etc.

Anyhow her expectations in a man she would actually commit to are extremely high and over the roof and she's very judgmental. And she doesn't like to commit. But she dates almost anyone who asks her out. She also does this thing where she is allegedly only friends with the guy but she knows he at least wants to hook up with her and then she whines to me how "it's so complicated" yet she admits that she does flirt back and goes out but "still only wants to be friends with him because he doesn't meet her standards"

Quite frankly I find it annoying to listen to. I don't believe in leading guys on for my own ego. It's her life and I don't care what she does but am I so wrong for rolling my eyes in my head at her melodrama? My philosophy is if you don't want a relationship don't continuously flirt with the guy, accept his invitations out and let him pay for you, and then whine about it. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
5
4