Does this friendship seem like more? Is it normal for a guy and girl who are friends to do these kinds of things? What do you think? please help :)?

So my best friend is also a girl who I am in love with. I've always been into her, and i asked her out when we first met a year 1/2 ago. She told me I'm too young ( 4 years younger). Well i moved on & we stayed friends. When i broke up with my girlfriend, this girl was there for me and she helped me through everything. That's when i started to like her again.

Over the past few months, I've fallen in love with her. We see each other almost everyday, and do everything together. Over the summer we went on 2 vacations, and went to 9 concerts together all around the tri-state area. When we go out, it's always just the two of us. We go to dinner, movies, shopping, etc. Our friends think that there is something going on between us, and I have to convince them we aren't dating. They also all think that we should date...

The thing is, we're just "too close" for just friends. I just don't' understand how friends do some of the things we do. Like I stayed at her house for 8 days and took care of her when she was sick. She asked me to stay over, her parents were on vacation and i took care of her. When she got better, she still asked me to stay over.

When we watch TV, she will always touch me somehow, like her legs will be on top of mine or other touching. When her dog is next to me, she will hug the dog, but lean against me, be right on top of me. Sometimes sit on my lap. We kiss each other on the cheek every time we leave one another.

She texted me the other day and i said, "i miss you, come home" and she said, "aww, me too you". She would do my laundry for me, fold clothes etc without me asking.

The other night i went for a massage and when she got out of work she called me 6 times. I couldn't answer, and she was asking me where i am and was going a little crazy. She then asked said, "you wouldn't tell me where u were" and she was so concerned where i was.
2
0