Have any of you guys once sent a text about a particular person, meaning for it to go to someone else, but with that person receiving it instead?

One time, after we kicked my dumb-fuck roommate out, my mom texted me to text her to sign the deposit waiver. She texted me back, "Oh I forgot that's all." She ALWAYS "forgets" everything. I typed out a text mentioning that she pulled the "I forgot" card and something else. Then she furiously texted me back saying "living with my parents sucks but at least it's not with someone who talks shit on me." I told her sorry and that it was my mom who texted that & I forwarded it by accident. Went right over her head, haha.

Another time is when two of my friends were at a concert with their friend, and one of them is a hypochondriac who likes to feign a bunch of shit to get out of stuff. It was an outside concert in the summer; they could've gotten up close but the problem was really that she didn't want to be in the sun, & complained her blood sugar was low (she's rather obese). So they were obliged to sit underneath the radio station's tent. My friend sent a text saying "she just doesn't want to get her fat ass up", meant for Mike but went to her instead.

Anyone ever accidentally sent a text about someone, to someone? Most awkward thing ever...
2
3