Am I in the wrong here? Or is she right about me?

Recently I had an argument with my best friend, we've been friends since the 6th frade, and our relationship has changed since the argument. You see, a year and three months ago I began dating a guy she set me up with and I fell in love. He's become my everything and I thought my friend who set us up in the first place would be happy right? No. She began saying things that made me feel guilty for having a boyfriend while she doesn't. She's single. But she sleeps around with random guys she barely knows from the internet. And I had tried telling her that that was dangerous but she didn't listen. She told me I didn't understand because I am a virgin. And didn't know what it is like to want to have sex after actually doing it. Is that true? Can people nit control themselves after sex? I know im not experienced but i always thought you could control yourself and say no? Then she told me my advice doesn't count because I have a boyfriend and she doesn't. So after that I began distancing myself because I didn't want strange men knowing where me and my family lived. I also didn't like how she treated me. Now recently we argued and she told me I've changed and am selfish because I spend so much time with my love. :( I admit I do have faults like not talking much and I have been working on it. I just don't see how I am selfish. Oh and she also called me racist. And that really mad me angry because I have NEVER disliked someone based on skin color. And she knows I believe everyone needs to be treated equally. Am I wrong to distance myself? Am I a bad friend? I've tried helping but I don't know what to do anymore... Advice is really needed... I'm at a loss as to what else I can do...
Am I in the wrong here? Or is she right about me?
Add Opinion