Why do my family members go all ape shit on me at the worst possible times?

It's ridiculous, I quit my job so I could work on developing my business, since I couldn't work a full time job and expand my business at the same time. I decided I was going to go back and work for myself. I've always had a small lawn/landscaping business, but I scaled it way back since I got a full time job, but never gave it up competely. Now I basically have been so busy that I haven't really had a day off since like the beginning of march and my dad and my brother have started hounding me to help them out with various things and also my brother is pissed off that my room and bathroom are a mess and my truck is dirty. I know they are, but when you go to work at 8 in the morning and don't get home until 8pm and do that for 2 months, what do you expect? I quit my job to spend time working on my business not help out on everyones projects and all that. I'm trying to get my business back where I can make a good living and i'm stuck doing stupid tasks. Then I bought a good hedge trimmer so naturally my dad wants me to trim his hedges, for free of course. I'm mad at both of them right now cause i'm literally like the hardest working 25 year old there is and it's like they're both in lala land. I need to be out advertising and such especially since I still need about 5 more yards just to equal the income of my other job I had. I don't get why they always start hounding on me at the worst times? What can I do cause to get them to lay off cause i'm going to have a freaking stroke here soon. I should have everything cleaned up by tomorrow at least and hopefully they will be off my back.
0
2