Is this fair? Leave it alone?

I have a bestfriend who is a guy and a best friend who is a girl, about 2 years ago asked him if he was interested and he said no, now my friend who is a girl asks about him and I say I don't really know him anymore and ask if she's interested and she said no my friend is just interesting, and I tell her he is busy with someone else and my friend was trying to get another girl, and I say so your ineterested in him, and said I would rather be a man diapers and then she thinks jealous and then my guy friend says how could do this and said he jealous too, and got angry because was trying to protect her from rejection and the last time se got rejected she still could'nt get over him and it was hurting her, and she has been with about 2 guys who hurt her and I was Not Jealous now she screen grabs our conversation and sends it to him and then he shares it with all his friends and now they say I'm jealous I deleted her on bbm and I want nothing to do with this drama should I leave this completely?
Is this fair? Leave it alone?
Add Opinion