How can I fix this? I need anything please?

Basically, my mom went on vacation for a week. My friend Brie wanted to go hangout with her boyfriend and invited me & my friend to come. We had it all planned out then Brie said she didn't wanna sleep at the guys house and said we needed to find a place to sleep. Later on, she asked me where my mom was and i told her she was on vacation and she kept convincing me to let us stay at my moms house for the night. I kept saying no but Brie guaranteed that nothing bad would happen and that she would take the blame for anything that could happen. Of course I felt pressured and ust said yes. Everything was fine, the guys dropped off us after we finished hanging out. They said they were going to go car hopping around my town and I told them I don't care where they went as long as they didn't do in my moms development. And they both promised me they would do it somewhere else. Two days later I got a call from my mom saying the landlord said he saw me getting out of the car and going home, but he said the guys were walking around looking through cars. Someone has missing electronics. Unfortunately they told my mom they may kick us out of our house because of it. I asked the guys continuously what they stole from the cars and they both told me nothing. Then they owned up and said they took a car charger. I have tried everything and will do everything to help my mom. I can't let this happen. I need advice please, I know I fucked up, I really do and I would do anything to go back and fix this. How can I make sure my mom doesn't get kicked out? I texted my mom the kids address and the kids names but she still thinks we'll get kicked out. Anything right now will help me because I'm so lost and I ruined my moms life along with her vacation.
How can I fix this? I need anything please?
Add Opinion