Should I just get lost or just adjust everything? Or should I kick is psychotic ass?

(IM 18, HAD TROUBLE WITH THE SETTINGS) No one gives a shit about my opinion, my parents control my life and I'm 18 already! . I know parents care about their kids but who actually controls you over everything? My parents forces me to marry a psychotic guy and he's a F***ing pervert. They curse me, no matter how hard I try, they f***ing curse me all the time and they always put their pressure on my head and hurts me so much. My mom punished me physically on my birthday with bamboo stick cz I refused to move closer to that f**king psychotic b**ch like pervert, he tried to touch my breast and I started crying, I didn't openly say this to my parents but i told them he's harassing me and they said it's natural for a guy to touch his woman and not to make scene out of it. I understand that but he's not my f**king boyfriend and I f**king hate him cz he behaves like a psycho and that threatens me. I need more f**king bad words to describe his f**king personality.. he's getting on my nerves, that f**ktard harasses me, he really does. *he's a rich psychotic girly guy who thinks he can control anyone*. He once asked me whom I was hooking up with cz I was in the class and wasn't able to reply his texts. should I kick his ass and send him to hell?
( Im sorry about those filthy disturbing words but I'm really angry now so I had to use it to describe him) this is the first time ever I used this filthy words, shame on me but since it was about him, I dont care using more bad words.
1
1