What do I do? Toxic friendship?

So, I have this 'friend' who I've known since my freshman year in highschool. (I am a Junior now.) Anyways this acquaintance of mine has some physical and mental health problems, some of which I am aware of. I certainly don't fault her for these issues as the problem concerns a different matter entirely but they do have a connection. The issue began when I gave her my phone number. She didn't have many friends and people bullied her because she didn't behave normally. I absolutely loathe people who bully others so I always try to lend a helping hand. Let's call this girl, Zoe. Anywho Zoe began calling my house frequently and for large chunks of time. She would talk, and talk, and talk for hours on end. (The longest amount of time was six hours straight I think.) She never asked about me or my interests. I felt as if I was listening to a monologue. She would narrate everything she did whilst playing a video game. She would read me page after page of a book. She didn't stop talking unless she had to take a breath. If I was busy she wouldn't let me hang up or go to the bathroom. I once told her I had to use the bathroom multiple times and she still kept talking. I eventually just went and came back five minutes later only to find her still talking. I felt trapped and a captive audience. I eventually had to get my siblings to lie for me and just not pick up the phone. It was all about her and her interests solely. Unfortunately for me she did this in person too. I have to feign being entertained by all of this. I had an art class with her once and she would NOT let me concentrate on my work. (If you're into art then concentration is key.) The teacher had to move her because she was such a disturbance. My parents and my siblings don't like her because they have to listen to her whilst she's talking to me. My parents eventually just had to tell her I needed to go. I avoided her and didn't have any classes with her so things were great for a long time... at least until a couple of days ago. I think I'm just going to avoid the phone when it rings. I most certainly won't give her my cell number because my family would be so pissed, we'd have a phone bill of over 9000! I don't want to hurt her feelings but the way she treats people is atrocious. Help!
What do I do? Toxic friendship?
Add Opinion