20. 16 year old friend wanted sex. Can't get it off my mind?

So I've recently started talking to a friend more for the past few months and a couple days ago she said she wanted to have sex with me. I wasn't going to go through with it but, I've known her since she was 10 and even lived in the same house as her at one point. It's just I can't get this off my mind and I feel bad for her because I haven't really had a full on conversation with her after and I haven't seen her either so I don't know really how she is feeling. The worst part is when I asked what she wanted from me she said "anything" so I have no idea what is going on in her head or what that means but I haven't been able to find peace for myself since. I just don't know how to get passed this because even if things stay normal between us it still will be in the back of my head when I see her.
1
1