In your friends group, what type of friend are you?

*Please do not say the captain obvious thing if you're not one of these... there are literally only x number of categories GaG allows, so unless I write 20 more questions, I cannot include every single type of friend. So go with, I'm most like or simply don't answer. It's just a question.

• I'm the Mama/Papa Bear: I make sure everyone is taken care of and has everything they need
    Vote A
  • I'm the Life of the party: The fun doesn't start until I show up
    Vote B
  • I'm the Comedian: I make sure everyone is having a laugh
    Vote C
  • I'm the Fixer: I give great life advice, help everyone work through their problems, and fix the messes
    Vote D
  • I'm the Ride Or Die: I have your back no matter what. I defend/protect everyone from BS and BS people
    Vote E
  • I'm the Teller: I tell it like it is, I see them how they are, I let them know straight up
    Vote F
  • I'm the Sweetheart: I make sure everyone is getting along, I stop any fights, I bridge gaps, and am friends with all
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of those , I'm " the fixer" . I'm the one they all turn to when they need a listening ear or advice on anything

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't have a friend group. Never had one!.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Pappa bear everyone of my Friends come to me for help or guidance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the Papa Bear: I make sure everyone is taken care of and has everything they need. My friends always ask me for advice and they vent to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • jack of all trades

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the person people go to when they want someone to listen. I'm glad ever second.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to start charging my friends for all the the free therapy I give them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Focus on the conversation Elizabeth. Focus on my previous entry.

• None of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm laid back. Have a positive attitude and speak the truth in conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really don't know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the Wise man in my group.

0|0
    0|0
  • A program just like you, designed by a rival company specifically to exceed you in every capacity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly go out with one at a time. It's better for my weak social skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked fixer because I'm usually giving advice and helping people with hard times. Though I'm more of the drifter/loner type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• In general I'm either the 'fixer'and/or the 'sweetheart' but it's been a while since I have last been with a group of friends so I might have changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A cross between A and G, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm everything except the last one. I can be sweetheart at times, but that's now what I am. I'm more of the mama bear though, life of the party and the comedian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the listener, and the slow one. The one who laughs easily, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • well none of the above lol I'm basically the one that talks about taboo topics with you and whatever you like. I also tend to fact-slap you a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • all i know is that i dont talk much aloud, but if one of my friends is going through something i'll definitely talk and give a bit of advice. and if you're having boy troubles im not afraid to tell you to straight up leave the shithead if its really necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of fit into all of those categories :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the abnormal friend.. I don't know cause sometimes I'm the adviser, the happy go lucky always on the party but then sometimes I'm quite and just love to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who get always protected and don't get the dirty joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • An equal mixture of the comedian, the fixer and the ride of die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the wallflower. I appear and disappear like a ninja.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a wallflower and proud!

0|0
    0|0