Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yea would be great

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Kids are annoying and I don't want the responsibility. And anyway I think it's immoral to bring a child into this cruel world

3|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Lol, just had a conversation about this with my boyfriend last week. I dislike kids. I know, hypocritical since I used to be one, but I just can't stand them most of the time. My boyfriend joked that we just wouldn't have kids at all. However, just because I don't like kids doesn't mean I don't want some of my own. I don't know, I'm inbetween. Maybe, maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda want to go into teaching so I just feel that all my time will be focused on those kids. I'd be a little selfish to have my own (while I still haven't gotten used to it anyway).

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I don't see myself ever having kids. I realize that I might change my opinion later but for now I just dislike kids and the idea of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I want 5.

1|1
    0|0
  • i like the concept. but i don't wanna fuck them up. and i'm prone to that. lol. so I don't know. but i'm more pro than anti.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to have kids one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't have them, so question's moot. I suppose I could adopt at some point, but... Let's face it, I'd be a pretty terrible mother. I can't even take care of a houseplant without it dying.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the sight of children makes me want to snort birth control.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am only 17 and I really want to have kids but when I grow up because I thing that now I'm too young for kids.
    *Sorry for my English

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not ready to have one right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't at your age. Now I have 3. You never know.

1|0
    0|1
  • A big hell no. I've worked too hard in my life, sacrificed too much, and put too much time and effort into my goals to throw it all away on having kids. having kids would ruin my life. and I would probably be a shorty parent

1|1
    0|0
  • Actually I can't have kids 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i want to have 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good with two 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd love to

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no 😑 , i don't think i can handle that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a little

0|0
    0|0
  • May be. Just like you, 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, my sister has 2 kids that live w us and they cry too much and seem too hard to take care of

0|0
    0|0
  • i think no as in no nono

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I want it in the future

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm gonna be 30 and I still don't want kids.
    I mean, my girlfriend would want some, I would think I want some - then I see my other friend's kids and them no longer able to do stuff (like travel) so much because of the little hell spawn...

Yeah. No.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I never want to get married, nor I want to have kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

Too much of a financial liability for so little (long-term) benefit.

3|1
    0|0
  • You're 18 you should be worried about other things at your age than having kids. think about having them when you have everything together like a place to call your own and someone you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want 6 kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a lot

• Show All
    • It's a well known fact that giving birth is painful

• If it hurt that bad, then I would like to think that women would stop giving birth after their first child... but it's obvious that's not the case for all. Considering some continue popping out kids.

• Yup, at least two kids. Seen too many complexes and issues in people who grew up an only child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a daughter. Want another kid some day

0|0
    0|0
  • just have 1 right now lol ull feel complete and happy knowing ull be a young father. down the line u can have more

0|0
    0|0
  • Already do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i want them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I want to real bad
    baby twins will do for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all women want kids... and eventually men do too... it's hardwired into us

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes, 10 but I think that's impossible so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm 33 and still 50/50. I don't have a strong desire to have them. Is that weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe one or two

0|0
    0|0
  • once ago now no one knows what's real anymore honor trust loyalty male female

0|0
    0|0
  • I do would like some but in the current situation I'm in, I don't think I'd be having any.

0|0
    0|0
  • your a guy how can i put this you can't have kids you don't meet the specifications

0|0
    0|0
  • with you no :P

0|0
    0|0