Do you like receiving gifts?

I personally don't. I find it a bit awkward. I would my friends to gift me their time rather than their money (or something that can be bought
with money).

• Yes
  • Nope

1711

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fun to surprise people with a gift and to be surprised with a gift every now and then. I only really enjoy getting a gift when it is totally a surprise, so Christmas and Birthday doesn't count. I usually buy my own gifts for holidays or just do activities instead of spend money on gifts.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes my first birthday present after 17 years in game item like 5 euro worth. on 19 April got me into tears.

• my family doesn't care about my birthday they don't even say happy birthday. the guy that give me present only knew me for 1 week

• I didn't care about the item. I cared about somebody that somebody actually cared about me.

• I hope there are a lot of people that care. you just have to meet them.

What Girls Said 16

• I love gifts if they are thoughtful. But if someone gives me a gift to just give me a gift without any meaning, I don't care for that much.

• depending on who the gift is from... I love giving gifts but I tend to move away from receiving them.

• I like getting gifts :P

• it's a love language. some like it some dont.

• I give myself gift so I don't know what it's like to receive

• Same as you lol

• I'm always surprised by the thoughtfulness. It's sweet.

• not really but i will accept the person the way s\he is

• my lovers always gift me all the time and i love it much

• No it's really awkward for me unless I have something to give them in return of higher or = value

• not so much

• Getting gift and giving gifts , not always about money but i just like lol

• I love gifts!!! I'll accept them without a second thought and a smile on my face

• Just ones that are thought out well and creative! :)

• I don't mind

• Honestly I love gifts haha I love being surprised :)

What Guys Said 10

• I honestly don't care. As we got older my friends and I just got each other gifts to help each other out because we new we couldn't afford it. The best gifts are the ones you experience together, like concert or movie tickets

• I usually have to pass them on to someone else.

• getting gifts is fine but if they don't give me gifts it will be fine then also

• I've always hated it. I appreciate the thought but i don't really like people spending their money on me.

• Yes. i love it. but i dont get any

• if is at Christmas or something I don't mind. but I don't like random gifts

• I dont need gifts and dont ever ask someone to give gifts to me. But in general I don't mind them

• Of course

• only if money is the gift xD

• not the costly ones