What's a family secret that your family has?

Min would be that my great grandfather was an ss soldier and moved to America and changed his name in order to avoid prosecution. Yours?

175

Most Helpful Guy

• We're close to conquering the world. We just haven't agreed to the time since everyone is usually busy with school or work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lenny Thompson Murphy was my uncle. He was a Northern Irish serial killer famous for being the leader of the Shankill Butchers. They were a group that drove around Belfast in a black taxi kidnapping random innocent Catholic people and murdering them. He was eventually caught and executed by paramilitaries. Yeah, hardly something to be proud of, I never met the guy, he died before I was born lol

• my grandfather fought in ww2

• @Moons95 Well at least you have the stories and you can pass them down to your kids too, I don't think my future kids want to know about their serial killer great uncle haha

• lol it could be a life lesson to scare thrm so they don't do bad thing thought about that ;)😂

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 16

• At the moment the only secret I can think of is that my cousin is in a 12 - 16 month Christian rehab for alcohol addiction, but only half the family knows that anyway 😂

• Umm there are few things I know... But I would rather not reveal them because of the privacy of people involved in it...

• My family secretly hates each other. Shhh!! Lol

• On Halloween my grandmother told me and my aunt to steal a bronze duck from her old house that she'd had for years but forgot it while moving, we did and its was fantastic.

• My uncle molested my sister and 2 of my cousins once. Some people know, but everyone decided to "forgive him" and not tell police or tell everyone.

• I'm related to Lizzie Borden

• If it's a secret, why would I tell you?

• Well it's a secret for a reason.. Lol

• That they're all fucking crazy

• my dad was engaged before he met my mom

• my mom used to have an affair with one of her student. dad mentioned it in one of arguments in front of me

• My family secret is that my fathers brother's son fucks his sister and like it

• That my grandpa has cancer and we don't know whether he'll survive through the surgery. He doesn't know it's that bad and it's only our house (9 people) that knows he's ill.

• I can't tell it here it's Secret

• My aunt has a cubab father and she's really my mom

• Other than the beatings and misappropriation of funds I can't recall.