If you had a child do you think you would be a good parent?

1521

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd raise really vibrant little shits but they'd be packed with manners and courtesy as well as well educated. They would be kind and prob that little bit more crazy than me but I'd love them, will I ever have any? I'm starting to think probably not I'm 33 and have no man because my heads a giant bowl of screw ups stew. I'm happy with my life anyways but I'd be a great mum

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You can always adopt a child

• No I wouldn't be able to provide the care they'd deserve on my own, I can just look after 2 cats heh

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcoz yes. I want my future daughter to be a tuff one.(I prefer a daughter more than a son, but whoever be my child will be blessed to have me cz I have so many plants to do with them). I'll give them everything I needed for me when I was a kid. But only if they like. If they like, it'll be an adventure to them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE