If you had a child do you think you would be a good parent?

1521

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, I don't think that I'd be a bad parent... I think at the moment, I maybe have too big an issue with setting boundaries and we're not stable enough to have a baby right now which is why right now, we wouldn't be good parents, but I think that when it happens, we'll do alright :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcoz yes. I want my future daughter to be a tuff one.(I prefer a daughter more than a son, but whoever be my child will be blessed to have me cz I have so many plants to do with them). I'll give them everything I needed for me when I was a kid. But only if they like. If they like, it'll be an adventure to them

What Girls Said 14

• Technically I've already raised two kids without actually having one yet and I've done pretty good so far. I would imagine I would do just as well, if not better, when I have kids.

• Yes. I really do. However, I am unsure if I can have children. Whenever I see bad parents I always wonder why is it that these people can have kids and the ones who would be the greatest parents are unable to have them? Not saying I know 100% i can't have them but I have tried and failed.

• Ill be the best mumma on earth ik it

• I think I'd raise really vibrant little shits but they'd be packed with manners and courtesy as well as well educated. They would be kind and prob that little bit more crazy than me but I'd love them, will I ever have any? I'm starting to think probably not I'm 33 and have no man because my heads a giant bowl of screw ups stew. I'm happy with my life anyways but I'd be a great mum

• You can always adopt a child

• No I wouldn't be able to provide the care they'd deserve on my own, I can just look after 2 cats heh

• I would try

• Yup.
    But it would be exhausting!

• My boys are adults now and I think that I was not a good parent. They still love and miss me

• I think so

• I hope I will. I'm scared I'll suck though.

• Hope and being afraid to be 'suck' will make a great parent.

• @Tharindu98 or an annoying one.

• Yeah ofcoz... I guess that also can be spoken as 'Too Much Love'. For an example, (No offence) my mom's always annoy me telling things and giving loads of advices and blames.. But I know that how much she loves and the sacrifices she has made for me in her whole life.. My opinion is.. Parents some times get annoy when they love harder. I hope one day children would understand that in the way I understands my parents. The only thing you will need is to be open with children. But keep in mind to get the respect of them. Always don't be afraid to punish when the child do something wrong ot bad. Always reward them (atleast with a kiss) whenever they do good things. I wish you'll be a better understanding mom ine day. Good luck eh. 😇😇😇

• not now. I honestly can't picture myself with children.. maybe one day lol

• Probably not

• I think so. Strict, but at the same time fun

• #shrug. hopefully i guess =)

• hell yes.

What Guys Said 20

• While I'm for now terrified of the idea of becoming a father, I'd try my damn best to be most awesome father ever.

• Assuming I'm at the place in my life where I can now have a child and give it everything it needs in my opinion, yea I think I would.
    After the diaper stage though, that's the one thing I really don't want to do is cleanup human feces everyday for years. The smell is bad, it's like chemical warfare.

• not having kids for exactly that reason,, wouldn't wanna give someone the childhood i had, im too similar to my dad

• No i'd be stressed as anything and probly do a bad job.
    I think i will leave that for my i hopefully richer 40 year old self to worry about.

• I have a child, I think I'm pretty good parent

• We are good parents

• Maybe if he was a boy. If it were a girl, I'd try to be so good I'd be terrible at it and have it backfire.

• hopefully I would

• I have one now, and yes I'm an excellent dad.

• Yeah

• Yeah

• Sure.

• 😂😂😂😂 naah, kids are to much trouble.

• yes I think I would be a good one.. dealing with many children of siblings lol

• Over time I would become one, but nobody becomes good without time and effort

• Yes.

• umm. I actually don't know. I have never thought about it

• I'd be a great father in about 10 more years 😅

• I was a pretty good parent and still am

• No.. i am yet to learn many things