Is this pic horrible?

one frnd of mine told this pic is horrible...(well he is new)... is this true?is this pic horrible???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as far as the picture itself, the camera isn't very focused, and the setting, the "mise en scene" doesn't show anything of the woman in the picture nor does it arrive. The lighting is bad and the filter doesn't do anything to show any of the features of the girl or any form of art. SO YES IT"S A BAD PICTURE.

NOW as far as the girl in the picture. She must realize there's no way a person can have a "bad" image taken by a camera..
    SHE must realize that if she's asking others to tell her if she looks good or bad, then she is seeking self affirmation in others... how can you validate yourself... by other people? you'll never be happy...
    INSTEAD the girl should think of looks in two ways

1: only ignorant people see ugly/beautiful in aesthetics. there's no such thing as ugly only ugly points of views... to say someone is beautiful is to say they are acceptable as a human being while others who they THINK are ugly are not acceptable as human beings... do you really want approval from someone who views the world in such a childish way?
    2: the girl should also see that if her beauty and acceptance doesn't come from others it comes from herself... yet how can she obtain it?
    She must first address her fears, is she scared of not being accepted? Why? Can she change what others think?
    What also does she feel guilty of herself of?
    What is she ashamed of?
    Can she change them, what can't she change? Does she even need to change them?
    Does she grief over any events in life?
    She must learn to let go of these social fears, guilt, shame and grief and be proud of being herself, be confident in not only the things you can do, and things you have BUT also the things you can't do and the things you don't. Be proud, and confident so that you can love yourself, and in so you will realize how special you are as a person, how no one is like you, how you are a rare jewel, and that you don't need others to tell you "is this picture bad."

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I didn't even cringe

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• What are you planning to use it for? The background makes it look like you live in a dumpster. The 'myspace angle' makes it look like you're hiding your true size & guys assume you weigh 300 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
    • ..😱😱... nevr thought of it

• Yeah. Little bit horrible and the girl looking beautiful in pic. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • i likw your smile. but should. try. a more open. and the filter too. maybe a blue. or. a white and black would be prefect but all are amazing. your hair smile tell your friend. he is the horriable πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that great of a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • its meh

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a terrible picture of a potentially good looking girl

1|0
    0|0
  • no it is not

0|0
    0|0
  • It only looks like paranormal activity

1|0
    1|0
  • It's ok, lighting is poor

0|0
    0|0
    • Matrix effect...😎

• The camera angle is horrible, but the girl in the pic is pretty cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • cute demon

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend is right. Horrible might be a bit harsh but the picture is kinda bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • well he is a bad judge of people. can't appreciate a genuine smile

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not horrible at all
    You look cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • well no!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, it has a style like the 90s.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute, but the pic isn't flattering

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty a little due to darkness

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • want me to be honest?

0|0
    0|0
  • u look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a super great pic... but you do look super cute in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't say so. You have a nice smile

0|0
    0|0
  • scaryy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Send me more haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's not clear and off color but if you like it that's what matters

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• It looks like you're swimming in a hoarder house 😐.. what's all that' stuff πŸ‘€!! ... other than the mess, it looks like whatever, normal typical pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. You look cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • The filter kind of makes it look horror-movie-esque

0|0
    0|0
  • The lighting and filter makes it harder to see your features which may make people think your trying to hide something

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a good pic

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty horrible. Try taking it somewhere with better lighting, and at a different angle πŸ’—

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but after i looked properly it shows pretty smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look possessed

0|0
    0|0
  • Scary af