Which one would you rather have?

• Unhappy family (divorced parents, constant fighting, a death) but wealthy
    Vote A
  • Poor family, can't travel much nor far, struggle with bills, but united happy family
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Like, not a death, but unhappy and rich would be the way I'd like it. Mooch off them until I can leave and be both happy and rich. Having said that, I confess I'm privileged enough to be in a happy and well off family.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• happiness is a journey not a destination, being wealthy or poor is the destination, being with a united family who are honest and open is the journey. i'll take vote b

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly hate money, if it were for me I would live off the land, with my family, animals and friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • happy and united

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy family sounds better even tho you're struggling but you got love at least

1|0
    0|0
  • iwould like a happy close knit family. wealth would be a huge bonus. as a lack of mo ey can put severe stress on a family

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up without father in kinda poor family, and we were happy most of the time. But i wouldn't brought any of my future kids to poor family in this uncertain times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough choice, who would die? If I don't like them then maybe the money one 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • second one def

0|0
    0|0
  • Bottom one

0|0
    0|0
  • The money one, because all of that has happened already...

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor family, can't travel much nor far, struggle with bills, but united happy family

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor family without a doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a poor and unhappy family, so doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being happy is more important

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;