Is there any reason why someone would not have any true friends?

does being awkward or fat or low grades tells How many friends u can have?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you any of these u have listed above. Ok you have two questions first of all a true friend loves you likes you unconditionally you like yourself love yourself unconditionally do you like yourself love yourself because you know who you are and who you want to if you're honest with yourself you're true to yourself you don't judge other people you are an equal with everybody and you have many true friends question 2 awkward being fat or low grades tells how many friends you can have you can have as many friends as you want to that's up to you if you want to be friends with somebody go introduce yourself and be friends he feel that you're fat or if you feel that you are awkward then change that if you feel like you're fat walk 30 minutes for 30 days at a good fast pace and watch what your body does it will change right before your eyes it'll tell you up tighten you up improve your self-esteem get some oxygen to your body parts you'll start changing your attitude towards everything for the best that you have to commit just in a true friendship he has to commit

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up without friends ever since I was in year 2 it was hard to make friends I was really shy I used to get picked on in school by other students and a few teachers if I made a friend in school I wasn't able to hangout with them after school due to my parents requiring me to behome straight after school if I wasn't I was in trouble I wasn't even allowed after dark this went on until I was in my 20's

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE