Is there any reason why someone would not have any true friends?

does being awkward or fat or low grades tells How many friends u can have?

520

What Guys Said 20

• Are you any of these u have listed above. Ok you have two questions first of all a true friend loves you likes you unconditionally you like yourself love yourself unconditionally do you like yourself love yourself because you know who you are and who you want to if you're honest with yourself you're true to yourself you don't judge other people you are an equal with everybody and you have many true friends question 2 awkward being fat or low grades tells how many friends you can have you can have as many friends as you want to that's up to you if you want to be friends with somebody go introduce yourself and be friends he feel that you're fat or if you feel that you are awkward then change that if you feel like you're fat walk 30 minutes for 30 days at a good fast pace and watch what your body does it will change right before your eyes it'll tell you up tighten you up improve your self-esteem get some oxygen to your body parts you'll start changing your attitude towards everything for the best that you have to commit just in a true friendship he has to commit

• Well I personally shut most people out because I was bullied and such when I was in elementary school so serious trust issues. I was skinny, played on most the varsity sports teams, went to parts and would still say I didn't have any true friends.

• naa, you can be a drop kick and still have a lot of friends.

• No definite answer really. Just change, not to what people want but change to what makes you happy in life and what you feel you need

• People who dont have friends usually have flaws in thier personality that prevent them from sustaining meaningful relationships. If a person doesn't have any true friends, at some point, they'll need to look in the mirror and decide if they're the problem. Some people just plain suck, then turn around and wonder why they have no friends.

• well being awkward might actually show it since no body like awkward people. low grades and being overweight may be not so much since those dont really reflect social capability.

• For myself, it's depression, lack of self-esteem, not going out, just working, and never learning how to make friends.

• The world become very selfish.
    People love those people who will give benefits.
    But there are some sincere and really good and honest people in the world.

• Of course. Rude people can’t get any friends. No one would want to be friends with someone who is disrespectful, intolerant. High grades or good body won’t change it.

• The emotions you show can easily spread to those around you. If you're obviously depressed, you can make those around you feel it which isn't something anyone wants to feel. Think of the positive, smile and try talking.

• Good friends are really rare, and sometimes it just takes long to find them. But who a person is does not matter, good friends do accept a person the way he/she is.

• Yes, some people are just antisocial

• It could

• just was never very good at making or keeping friends

• Some people are very self sufficient and find "friends" to be a burden.

• is finding friends to be a burden a sign of self sufficiency or laziness?

• Self sufficiency and laziness are not mutually exclusive.

• Shy/insecurities is the result of less friends.

• Poor personal hygiene, or just completely abrasive and straight up douche bag...

• Good friends aren't that common.

• Introvert personality on reason may be

• Well, I am all three of those and barely have anyone I would consider a "friend" sooo maybe?

What Girls Said 5

• Of Course.
    Putting Certain Ones, hun, Into their Own Click, May Make an Other An... Outcast real Quick. xx

• I grew up without friends ever since I was in year 2 it was hard to make friends I was really shy I used to get picked on in school by other students and a few teachers if I made a friend in school I wasn't able to hangout with them after school due to my parents requiring me to behome straight after school if I wasn't I was in trouble I wasn't even allowed after dark this went on until I was in my 20's

• I've got one true friend and a few good friends who I live with

• its cuz im a shitty person

• depends on people is they're shitty or not