Fake friend? Or am I overreacting?

My best friend is making me think she isn't really a friend. I feel like I treasure friendship more. This time she hasn't been answering my calls or snaps or messages for 3 days like I know she opens it and is on social media. I get people get busy but it takes like 3 seconds to type hey I can't talk at moment or I'm busy. 2 week ago she told me she was invited to a Halloween party and I asked her I thought we had plans to watch scary movie at my place she says well she forgot and that she'd try to get me a invite cuz I told her I wasn't inviting myself to party cuz she said just tag along with me. She kept putting it off or forgetting u wasn't big bout going in first place cuz it was my exes ex and she had started shit while him and her were dating spreading rumors bout me in school (I'm graduated now) but I just didn't think I would be welcomed. So I call her yesterday to ask her the plan she doesn't pick up and she didn't respond to messages just cuz I need to know. Well today is Halloween never heard from her and I only get a snap of her in a costume and then see on someone else story that she's there. So I feel like she's being a fake friend... she's done some other shit like not showing up to my graduation cuz her hang with her boyfriend at the time, not being there for me on Father's Day when she said we'd hang cuz she know it's hard for me cuz dad passed away (her dad she doesn't see cuz piece shit), come to find out her used to be boyfriend talked trash bout me and started rumor but she never stood up for me that's what she said, cancel my plans for my birthday cuz she was tired and didn't want to see something scary yet later on got mad when I went to see it with someone else. I just feel like I'm her ride at this point someone who has a car so she can go places cuz she doesn't pay more for gas. I'm just kinda over it am I overreacting...
Fake friend? Or am I overreacting?
Add Opinion