Do you like spending the Holidays with your family?

I really enjoy spending the holidays with all my family. How about you guys?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• I really enjoy spending the Holidays with my family until this one really Fat Fuck Cousin we have shows up. While he is there all he does is sucks on his finger then burps and farts really loud and stinks up the entire house and he never takes a bath and smells disgusting and everyone can not wait until he leaves and he is beyond a pig!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    I have a very large family and I used to love the holidays because it was really the only time we were all together. Now though there's a lot of issues between family members and I just don't feel welcome the way I once did.
    I wish things were the way they used to be, I get my hopes up every year thinking it will be different but I always get disappointed.

What Guys Said 12

• The vest place to be during the holidays is with family.

• I don't mind spending time with my family for the Holidays
    but i just have my cousins , wish i had a wife and kid for the Holidays.

• Absolutely.

• Oh no, I do everything in my power to avoid my family. In fact, I usually volunteer to work on holidays just so I have an excuse.

• It's the only reason I celebrate the holidays.

• Not really, rather be alone or high with friends. I'm kinda disconnected with my family

• I don't have family so I spend holiday or anything else with love of my life my girl

• i hate those Bastards

• Yep
    Mee too

• No, I'm the black sheep. After my mom and dad died. The whole family thing went to hell.

• yeah this Christmas I'm coming out to my moms side of the family wish me luck

• Is it weird that family meetings make me yawning?

What Girls Said 10

• I like my close family. Holidays with my extended family like my cousins is like this

• Not really I just want to hang out with boyfriend then do anything with faimly. I don't fit it. I am very shy in my family. My sister I hate.

• meh. its okay.. my fam is really weird though and full of drama

• My immediate—yes. My extendeds? No.

• Fuck no

• Yes only if they don’t piss me off

• I love spending the holidays with my family. It's only me and my parents but when we go to Colorado and visit family it makes me feel right at home (not just because I lived there most of my life).

• A few days, yes I can spend with them. Some I will spend with my besties. And others by myself. Things get less complicated like this.

• Its ok but they get on my nerves

• Yes, especially on New Years!