Can guys and girls be just friends?

Do u have friends of the opposite sex?
  • No, we end up falling for he/she
  • Yes, we can be just friends

926

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you define friends. I believe there's always going to be one of them who's interested in more (assuming their sexual orientation allows).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah like good friends where u text or like hang out i have so many guy friends i do that with

• What I meant was that you can put down boundaries that cause you to be only friends, that's always an option.
      But only in the rarest cases will neither the guy or girl be interested in more if the opportunity strikes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have friends of the opposite sex but like, they all end up either liking me, wanting to be friends with benefits or not wanting to be my friend anymore lol so doesn't really seem to work in my end.

But I still have 2 close guy friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE