Should I feel left out if I don't have a baby in my 20's?

It's almost as if everyone I know is have a baby. I feel left out, but should I? Do you?

• Yes
  • No

207

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a kid doesn't validate your existence. Having a kid young comes with it's own burdens and takes a lot away from your life. It's not like when a kid at school bought the coolest toy of a year... they're just babies. I have a friend who is gonna be a father now and we really have no common ground anymore but I don't feel left out. I'm trying to live my life before I even think of having a kid. Look at it as a bonus for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to become a father when you're fully ready, not on someone else's timetable. Enjoy your peace and free time while you can.