Should I feel left out if I don't have a baby in my 20's?

It's almost as if everyone I know is have a baby. I feel left out, but should I? Do you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a kid doesn't validate your existence. Having a kid young comes with it's own burdens and takes a lot away from your life. It's not like when a kid at school bought the coolest toy of a year... they're just babies. I have a friend who is gonna be a father now and we really have no common ground anymore but I don't feel left out. I'm trying to live my life before I even think of having a kid. Look at it as a bonus for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to become a father when you're fully ready, not on someone else's timetable. Enjoy your peace and free time while you can.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• No. you're still young broooo!
    Asking this question shows your that you're still immature and dont know how much responsibility it takes to take care of a baby.
    Some of my friends have a child but Im 22 and have a boyfriend. I dont even want a baby right now. I have a career to focus on and want to go on holidays first before marriage and kids.
    You should do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel more recently you see people are settling down and having kids more in their 30’s late 40’s. I even know people who are scoffing at people having kids in their early 20’s because they are so young so just have a child when you are ready there is no pressure

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should feel free. You have plenty of time and early, mid, late twenties is a great time to start focusing on building the life you want. I love kids but they take loads of time, energy, and resources. Unless you're personally ready to settle down, don't let yourself be pressured into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of people wait until their 30s to have a baby, and men can really even be in their 40s. My parent had me at 36/51, my brother and his wife were both 30 when they had their first child.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, don't feel left out. My brother and his girlfriend have a baby, and they live in our basement and are always working 24/7. They have way fewer opportunities because they have to take care of this baby at such a young age. Live life in your 20s and enjoy it. Personally, 30s are a better age to start a family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can get away with having children when their older whereas women reach their fertile peak at age 28 and then digress. Women have it worse when it comes to the pressures of having a kid. Feel lucky you have that advantage!

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a child is a huge responsibility and you should not have one just because you feel 'left out'. A lot of women have children in their thirties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you should feel left out, everyone lives their life differently. I don't feel left out but I do have a child lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't. A lot of people have kids in their 30s nowaday.
    I'm 26 and I only have one friend who has a kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think it's better to wait until your 30s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wth no

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a kid when you're ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to in my 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh no

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost my girl-friends have family and children like one or two. They seem really busy and i know they enjoy thier live. But please you're in your 20s, you have to enjoy your live when it lasts. Bachelor lives is dope, you only have one obligation, take care of your live not others. 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It doesn't really matter. Your wife's age is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, feel relieved

0|0
    0|0
  • You should feel lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not a race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.