Do introverts even want or desire friends?

Most introverts like time alone and not a lot of chit chat. but do you want or long for friends?
  • At my convenience , i do.
  • Yes, it gets pretty lonely
  • No , i keep myself pretty entertained and busy. its drama free aswell
    Vote C

1232

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I want to hangout with my friends and I enjoy it, but it's exhausting for me and I will start craving to be alone again. It's really paradoxical, but I can't help it. D

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like making friends, but it's nice to have some people I can call friends. The friend making process and maintaining a friendship is really mentally exhausting, and that's why I don't really care for making new friends, but I enjoy and appreciate the friends I have.