Why am I single?

i dont get it i honestly dont. i get told im pretty and by random people, im nice, caring, shy but not so shy... guys stare at me... i feel awk lol but I've never been approached. only once by one guy but he freaked out and never said anything... i liked my guy friend and he rejected me yet continued to stare at me. I like this guy right now and he held my hand... i dont know if he was just being friendly but im. not getting my hopes up. i feel so lonely. im considering focusing more on myself and loosing more weight than I've already lost and feel more comfortable in my own skin. then i guess if people say im as beautiful as they claim im gonna consider modeling... people stare at my face... but i guess im not lovable enough... i feel sad.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don't get anorexic pls it would be a pity.

don't think about your looks anon I've seen plenty ugly people in happy relationships. it's more about your outer presence like you could seem to make people around you feel out of place and uncomfortable. this issue can be worked on I am an example to that myself.

when you see a guy you like think of the possibility that he would be interested in you too instead of that he wouldn't. it will be easier for you to smile on him and make you seem more approcheable.

also don't get too hung up in bad toughts, I do it a lot and have controlled it for a while it can be sensed by people around you and it makes them less comfortable.
    stay naive no matter how much you learned from past experiences it will stabilize your presence

1|0
    0|0
    • gosh thank u. when the guy i mentioned held my hand i felt so awkward. but how should i not feel awkward lol:( i guess when the time is right

• What I do is let away the fear, relax and think about nothing for a short. often enough I think what would not happen if I don't take action it helps me get my balls together.

you can even spend your free time thinking about how you could change to someone who is more inviting to other people and being more like someone who is there to project happiness onto others rather than sadness.
      (like when I'm sad I try to not be close to anyone so they don't get some of my salt)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore those who don't have the guts to say you're beautiful to your face!

1|1
    0|0
    • Do you have the guts to go up and ask a guy out?

• Show All
    • Bruh I don't hate girls lol. And you didn't post any opinions just attacks on me for telling her she's amazing.

• I've only told her she's amazing and that it's the guy's fault, I don't know what I'm projecting, but calm down friend

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• First of - a big warm hug.
    I'm single but I choose to be.
    For anyone's situation of being single, u just haven't met a "compatible" person. U dear question maker r young. Focusing on urself is allways good. As long as it takes u somewhere u wabt to be. To be something u want to be.
    Don't pretend. Don't stare at urself. It comes down to who u and the other one r at the time u meet. Just hope it's a good time in ur life =) if it's not... Mske time for good.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you so much you kind soul. Thank you <3 ! much love!

• Well... U just gave me a big smile. U r on the right track =) thani you and hope u and ur loved ones r well.

• Well if you are as you described and really believe there is no logical reason to keep men away then I volunteer :P

1|0
    0|0
    • aw lol how sweet 💓😂

• Like women said that nicest is not entitled and enough to get a girl so beauty is not enough to get guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't rush, these things take time to develop, at least the meaningful ones do. You may find yourself needing to be the outgoing one in some cases, if you're up to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious how your body language is, as in I wonder if you off closed body signs. I ask because they stare but don't approach.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's difficult to say without observing you in your environment.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could probably get some real life answers too, just go up to the guys staring at you and ask them

0|1
    0|0
  • If you love yourself first, others will naturally fall for you babe.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey let me tell you a piece of life experience... 1 Everyone lies (so people who tell you that you're pretty there is a CHANCE that they say what you want to hear to avoid hurting your feelings). 2 if it's not the exterior then it's the interior that sucks. 3 The fact that you focus on the negative part of your life will only make it worse. 4 There is an infinitely small chance (so small that i don't think you should consider it an option) men think you are out of their league. 5. No one like a person who says that she is "nice, gentle, caring, not shy, pretty"... you sound self absorbed if not narcissistic

0|0
    0|0
  • Be who u are don't think much who likes u will enter ur life and love u who are

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna talk?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are lovable no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • It will happen in time...

1|0
    0|1
  • Wanna talk?

0|0
    0|0
  • Snap me hun @danny_tee3

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say why you're still single but statistically your chance of finding a mate drop statistically with the number of your standards and the number of standards you don't meet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question me too

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty isn't enough.

0|1
    0|0
    • im the kindest person out there i legit don’t understand. i have a bubbly and caring personality

• Show All
    • thanks but y'all so rude gtfo

• Who hurt you haha

• If you were a guy I would say "get confidence and ask someone out"

But for some reason it's okay for you to sit an complain and blame guys for not offering themselves to you. So keep complaining I'm sure some girls will come to justify your insecurities.

0|0
    1|0
    • bruh i asked my best guy friend out and i was rejected yet he stares at me. wtf does tht even me

• Show All
    • not man you told me to stfu at my most vulnerable... super shitty

• In a joking way lol, you take things so seriously

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes