Why am I single?

i dont get it i honestly dont. i get told im pretty and by random people, im nice, caring, shy but not so shy... guys stare at me... i feel awk lol but I've never been approached. only once by one guy but he freaked out and never said anything... i liked my guy friend and he rejected me yet continued to stare at me. I like this guy right now and he held my hand... i dont know if he was just being friendly but im. not getting my hopes up. i feel so lonely. im considering focusing more on myself and loosing more weight than I've already lost and feel more comfortable in my own skin. then i guess if people say im as beautiful as they claim im gonna consider modeling... people stare at my face... but i guess im not lovable enough... i feel sad.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• don't get anorexic pls it would be a pity.

don't think about your looks anon I've seen plenty ugly people in happy relationships. it's more about your outer presence like you could seem to make people around you feel out of place and uncomfortable. this issue can be worked on I am an example to that myself.

when you see a guy you like think of the possibility that he would be interested in you too instead of that he wouldn't. it will be easier for you to smile on him and make you seem more approcheable.

also don't get too hung up in bad toughts, I do it a lot and have controlled it for a while it can be sensed by people around you and it makes them less comfortable.
    stay naive no matter how much you learned from past experiences it will stabilize your presence

• gosh thank u. when the guy i mentioned held my hand i felt so awkward. but how should i not feel awkward lol:( i guess when the time is right

• What I do is let away the fear, relax and think about nothing for a short. often enough I think what would not happen if I don't take action it helps me get my balls together.

you can even spend your free time thinking about how you could change to someone who is more inviting to other people and being more like someone who is there to project happiness onto others rather than sadness.
      (like when I'm sad I try to not be close to anyone so they don't get some of my salt)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore those who don't have the guts to say you're beautiful to your face!

• Do you have the guts to go up and ask a guy out?

• Bruh I don't hate girls lol. And you didn't post any opinions just attacks on me for telling her she's amazing.

• I've only told her she's amazing and that it's the guy's fault, I don't know what I'm projecting, but calm down friend