Do you want kids?

If you already have kids, do you regret it or love it?

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• In this kind of a world, I just can never agree to bringing someone here and subjecting them to all the possible bad things that can happen to them over the course of their lifetime, there's always the possible of great harm that can happen and it would be completely out of their control and as well as mines. I just don't find it to be justified nor fair. So instead I would rather save them the troubles and miseries they otherwise would have to face and endure altogether once they are added and brought into existence to this kind of a world.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wanted children.
    I have one daughter now, she is almost 6 months old.
    Despite the fact that this was never how i wanted my life to be, i'm glad i have her. i love her more than anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE