Do you want kids?

If you already have kids, do you regret it or love it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In this kind of a world, I just can never agree to bringing someone here and subjecting them to all the possible bad things that can happen to them over the course of their lifetime, there's always the possible of great harm that can happen and it would be completely out of their control and as well as mines. I just don't find it to be justified nor fair. So instead I would rather save them the troubles and miseries they otherwise would have to face and endure altogether once they are added and brought into existence to this kind of a world.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wanted children.
    I have one daughter now, she is almost 6 months old.
    Despite the fact that this was never how i wanted my life to be, i'm glad i have her. i love her more than anything.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• So I have three, I had my first at 19. Do I regret it no, do I love them, with every fiber of my being. Would life and Divorce probably been easier had I waited definitely. It's kind of a double edged sword, once they're there you can't imagine life without them and would do anything for them, but you also look at the effect it has had on you and your life especially if you had them young

0|0
    0|0
  • I want kids... need someone to download my different mentality onto... start a ripple effect, change the world for the better, end gender wars...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, I would not recommend bringing anyone into this cruel world.

0|1
    0|0
    • That makes two of us. No body needs to be born or added into this kind of a world. If you give someone a life, it's also a paradox that you also give them a death too since it's the whole package where you can't have one or the other, both a life and a death are given, although not at the same time, but a death is guaranteed. It's a perpetual cycle of "out with the old and in with the new".

• I want em but I don't think I'll end up having them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to have some one day, two is a good number

0|0
    0|0
  • I plan on getting a son through surrogacy... no marriage for me!
    (PS I like kids)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Part of my ultimate dream. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't want them, they are expensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 3 of them... and I don't regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, i'm good thanks

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want kids

0|0
    1|0
  • My kids are my lifeline!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i want kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, one day. In my 30s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Do you?

0|1
    0|0
  • I want kids, but I think having kids is immoral

0|0
    0|0
    • So are you an anti-natalist?

• Show All
    • How long ago did you have this epiphany?

• When I was around 19 maybe 20 years old. Age on profile here does not reflect my age in real life.

What Girls Said 9

• I avoid thinking about it lol there’s a time for everything. At this point of my life, hell no. Maybe in the future. Again, I don’t really like thinking about it because it’s a very scary idea lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not... really. it's a nice thought, but i feel like a kid a lot of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want like 7 dogs, does that count

1|1
    0|0
  • No no nooo

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want kids.
    My children are devastated 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I've always wanted kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know if I want kids or not. Maybe one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I plan on having children and also adopting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes