Can a hot woman with a hot body have platonic male friends that won’t pursue her for more?

Can a hot woman with a hot body have platonic male friends that won’t pursue her for more?
  • Yes, but it’s unlikely
    Vote A
  • Yes, 50/50 ish
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a dude is asexual, gay or just not attracted to her, of course. I’m physically attracted to maybe 1 in 80 women, until I meet them, then it’s 1 in 6000. I don’t see women as objects I guess, because I see through the war paint and the act. We’re all basically the same inside with minor variations in goals, needs, attitudes and values. Roll my eyes... not just saying this for some sort of cheap/weak validation, it’s because it’s the truth. People need to get over surface shit and know the person... I hate being hit-on just for no reason other than I have arbitrary attributes I can’t change because some fashionable consensus determined it should be so. You never feel as cheap as when people try to use you while saying the opposite.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It all depends. What's attractive to one man is a turn-off to another. If a guy likes her as more than a friend and the opportunity presents itself, he will most likely pursue something more than a friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if they are themselves super hot and legit not all that into her. But odds are they would still fuck her if they got the chance. Said the cynic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can an alcoholic carry around a bottle of 30yr old scotch and not try to drink it? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh... ya but not her lol not Scarlett... she’s too doable

0|0
    0|0
  • She absolutely can. I have several female friends who are drop dear gorgeous and we are just friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly people being as they are , there will be that spark of attraction...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Totally. Taste varies. Not everyone will find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s why I said “yes, but it’s unlikely”

• It is hard but it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if theyre gay

0|0
    0|0
  • she's not even hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No this can not exist, except if the guy is gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes