Can a hot woman with a hot body have platonic male friends that won’t pursue her for more?

• Yes, but it’s unlikely
  • Yes, 50/50 ish
  • No
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If a dude is asexual, gay or just not attracted to her, of course. I’m physically attracted to maybe 1 in 80 women, until I meet them, then it’s 1 in 6000. I don’t see women as objects I guess, because I see through the war paint and the act. We’re all basically the same inside with minor variations in goals, needs, attitudes and values. Roll my eyes... not just saying this for some sort of cheap/weak validation, it’s because it’s the truth. People need to get over surface shit and know the person... I hate being hit-on just for no reason other than I have arbitrary attributes I can’t change because some fashionable consensus determined it should be so. You never feel as cheap as when people try to use you while saying the opposite.