My friend won’t support me and isn’t loyal?

So to explain I was in a small fight with this girl who was my friend she got mad at me cause I touched her property unaware it was hers, she tackled me rolled on me and elbowed me not letting me move and my friends have now chose sides, very few backed me up and claimed that touching another student is wrong and I was really stressed they supported me. however my best friend refuses to come to school because of the drama

she won’t support me, she didn’t even try calming me down all she wrote on her story was “I’m just sick and I wanna stay neutral all my friends are fighting but I don’t wanna pick a side” look idc if she’s neutral which I’ve told her this, it’s great to stay out of things, but you can still back up your friend and stay out of it, she never asked if I was ok, she even thinks what the girl did was justified, she’s so full of anxiety that she can’t even see what that girl did was wrong, and I have social anxiety too but I would never leave a friend hanging.

And if this couldn’t get anymore annoying the same girl that attacked me has talked shit about my best friend before and started dramaand still my best friend stays out of it, like no I want to stay out of it but people making sides and making a big deal out of this just makes it worse, like what do you mean stay neutral just assuming that this is gonna be big and can’t be solved

even though if me and her were reversed I’d comfort her all the time. Just because your stressed doesn’t mean you can just ignore how stressed your friend is

01