Should I be concern that my daughter wants to spend more time with her father?

19

What Guys Said 9

• Hmmm, no? Like wtf do you think she would be doing with him that isn’t good?

• 4d

Smoking. or staying up pass bedtime

• 4d

Tobacco worse.

• 4d

Yep, but I don’t need chastisement, im here to give an opinion and I hope you’ll at least consider it. Hope you have a good day!

• Why would that be concerning?

• 4d

He has more money and he lets them stay up pass bedtime

• 4d

So he is trying to make up for lost time perhaps. I get that your relationship with him didn’t end well. But is he a bad parent?

• 4d

His irresponsible

• How old is she

• Why should you be concerned?

• 4d

He let's then stay up late

• 4d

Okay, you’re the parent I’m just a teenager lol

• 4d

@momforfun I totally agree with you!! My parents divorced, just about the same age, and then Dad moved away. Me and my Brother were in my mom's custody, and he paid child support, but the courts, oh, SHT divorce terms. We qualified for Food Stamps and Government Cheese, when I was in HS. My dad was making $100K + and he had me and my brother visit, and would buy us all kinds of things, and let us stay up late, and even let us drink.
      It wasn't like he really cared, and i never felt loved, with him. Always like he was playing me and my brother against mom, and her RULES!!
      Years later, grown up, I know she was right, to set boundaries, and I HATED HER THEN, because as a teen I couldn't understand!
      He did teach me a solid work ethic, I think, but it seems Mom know's best, and in a divorce, Dad is the 'FUN' parent, until it comes to something like dropping out of school, or not getting into college, and being a loser, having no boundaries, or rules to have to follow!

• I thin you should be concern.

• Why are u concerned

• 4d

There father has more money then me and he buys them nicer things

• Should he be concerned if they want to spend more time around you?

• 😂 you had a daughter

• Should you? What's wrong with a daughter liking to spend time with her dad? It's pretty normal.

What Girls Said 1

• No, fathers mean a lot to little girls so its very normal for young girls to want to spend a lot of time with their father's