I feel the lonliessed when surrounded by people. Can anyone relate?

932

Most Helpful Guys

• Have any close friends? If not then get one

• I have good friends. Just they are usually better friends with other people and hang out with them at parties

• When you eat whatever is inside of the food it gets processed by your gut. Your gut has a direct effect on how your brain works and how you feel. I eat whatever too just off the taste of things alone though

• Thank you!

• There was a time, when I felt this way most of the time when around people. With time, and experience with people, now, most of the time, I feel that I have friends when around people, and normally, I don't feel lonely when around people. Commonly, a lot of this feeling has to do with the personality type you are born with, and has nothing to do with anything you do that is wrong, etc.

Most Helpful Girls

• I always feel suffocated because I am rarely Alone, Not even at Home.
    Find Friends to be With Who don't Make you Feel a Raw Deal. xxoo