I feel the lonliessed when surrounded by people. Can anyone relate?

I feel the lonliessed when surrounded by people. Can anyone relate?

3|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Have any close friends? If not then get one

1|0
    0|0
    • I have good friends. Just they are usually better friends with other people and hang out with them at parties

• Show All
    • When you eat whatever is inside of the food it gets processed by your gut. Your gut has a direct effect on how your brain works and how you feel. I eat whatever too just off the taste of things alone though

• Thank you!

• There was a time, when I felt this way most of the time when around people. With time, and experience with people, now, most of the time, I feel that I have friends when around people, and normally, I don't feel lonely when around people. Commonly, a lot of this feeling has to do with the personality type you are born with, and has nothing to do with anything you do that is wrong, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always feel suffocated because I am rarely Alone, Not even at Home.
    Find Friends to be With Who don't Make you Feel a Raw Deal. xxoo

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• = I feel heart ache even if i smile
    Yeah , that is the crappy part about being a human , we have emotions

1|1
    0|0
  • In a room full of people talking with everyone else but me.. yup. It just reminds you how alone you are. It is always much better to go to groups like that with a friend. If I go to places like that alone, I was go home early because I just don't fit in and nobody talks to me, it is the worse! It is pretty sad too! I wonder if people know how lonely and out of place they make people?

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I just feel kind of tired from all the activity of being around so many people, I enjoy the company a lot but it just, like @LegateLanius said, drains me :p

1|0
    0|0
  • being alone and being lonely are tow different animals.. one stops being when you join a crowd, the other makes a crown insignificant.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always lonely... I don't really connect with people, even when I'm with my friends. So yeah I can relate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can relate to the meme doe. Everyone seems to relate to memes lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i feel you. I libe in a house with 13 people and am always alone. Im surrounded by people all the time and always feel alone. But i know its my fault.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all my life relations felt superficial, but not anymore. Because I am never surrounded by people anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not many go out of their way to get to know you anymore. It’s kind of like we are accessories to eachother. So if you can’t beat them join em.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're just probably socially awkward. Comfort zone is expanded by discomfort.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Just once I wish I could feel some kind of loneliness. I am surrounded by people all night at my job and at home, I am surrounded by people here now with lots of problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • Choose your online and offline more carefully. I feel these ones bring you down to this lonely level.

• Why would you wish to be lonely?
      And no, on gag I feel like a belong. It’s just in life I don’t really fit in with my age group. Everyone seems to be part of their own clique and yah I’m friendly with mostly everyone and can go and spike up a conversation, but it’s not like we are close

• Yeah, I usually feel this is way around friends I can't relate to

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally. Like right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why I become a bot

1|0
    0|0