I feel the lonliessed when surrounded by people. Can anyone relate?

I feel the lonliessed when surrounded by people. Can anyone relate?

3|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Have any close friends? If not then get one

1|0
    0|0
    • I have good friends. Just they are usually better friends with other people and hang out with them at parties

• Show All
    • When you eat whatever is inside of the food it gets processed by your gut. Your gut has a direct effect on how your brain works and how you feel. I eat whatever too just off the taste of things alone though

• Thank you!

• There was a time, when I felt this way most of the time when around people. With time, and experience with people, now, most of the time, I feel that I have friends when around people, and normally, I don't feel lonely when around people. Commonly, a lot of this feeling has to do with the personality type you are born with, and has nothing to do with anything you do that is wrong, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always feel suffocated because I am rarely Alone, Not even at Home.
    Find Friends to be With Who don't Make you Feel a Raw Deal. xxoo

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 7

• Just once I wish I could feel some kind of loneliness. I am surrounded by people all night at my job and at home, I am surrounded by people here now with lots of problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • Choose your online and offline more carefully. I feel these ones bring you down to this lonely level.

• Why would you wish to be lonely?
      And no, on gag I feel like a belong. It’s just in life I don’t really fit in with my age group. Everyone seems to be part of their own clique and yah I’m friendly with mostly everyone and can go and spike up a conversation, but it’s not like we are close

• Yeah, I usually feel this is way around friends I can't relate to

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally. Like right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why I become a bot

1|0
    0|0