Why would my mom give my dad $300?

I live with my dad, and haven't talked to my mom in almost 2 years. I brought the mail in last night and saw something from my mom. I know it's bad, but I opened it myself. Inside were 3 checks. One whose date is 8/31/18 for $100, one whose date is 6/30/18 for $100, and one whose date is 7/30/18 for $100.
My parents hate each other, which is why this makes me sort of suspicious. I KNOW I shouldn't have opened mail addressed to my dad but I couldn't stop thinking about it

1531

Most Helpful Guys

• Them checks are what they call postdated and your dad could cash them anytime as long as your mother has the money in her banking account also he could deposit them and the checks could also cause your moms banking account to bounce but maybe she gave him money for something for you or something that he needs really hard to say. I don't know why parents got to be so secretive about things when it comes to money and stuff.

Most Helpful Girls

• These Checks are Post Dated so Perhaps you have a Right To... Be Suspicious.
    I just Hope that with any Problems you all have Had, These Checks don't Reflect Back on Dear ol' Dad and there is no Money, honey, To cover them by Then, My Friend.
    Good Luck. xx

• If Dad decides to deposit these in the Time allotted, The bank will Call to Make Sure Funds, hun., Are Sufficient. xx