Do you tell your friends that you love them or do you find it wrong to say this word to anyone other than your SO?

It seems that people are afraid to say this word , and not just for an SO , but for friends too.
For me, i find it easy to say these simple words to my friends, I LOVE YOU ALL <3
Friends are stained on the soul, you can never erase them <3

4043

Most Helpful Girl

• Ill never forget the wonderful and insightful answer I received when I askd my dear and very life experienced Nanny a? Like this one. I had just had my son, and loved him so deeply and wholeheartedly that I wus afraid I culdnt love his father the way I shuld. Parents will get it, but maybe not parents too. I loved him so much that I wus afraid the love I had left wuldnt be the right kind, or enuff for anyone else again. She said to me, Honey there are all different kinds of love. And your heart will find room to feel them all. Thats the thing about hearts, it is amazing how big they truly are. there's the love of ur child/children, the love of your family, and the love of your soul mate. Dont worry hunny your heart will make room for them all. Wutever u do, and even if love hurts, dont stop letting it in or giving it to those that desereve it.