Are most of your friends of the opposite sex?

• Mostly opposite sex
  • Mostly same sex
  • Equal of both sexes
    Vote C

88152

Most Helpful Guys

• after many experiences I prefere bi-females because of their openness like me and their sexual honesty, over a closed minded lying strait jealous bitch, where most guys would be jealous and pissed off if she spent time with her girlfriend I didn't, I would encourage her to have her, this only made her love me more for allowing her to be herself, and her girlfriend too, most times we would go out together or they would go shopping or her girlfriend would come over, yes we both did her girlfriend, without any jealousy, sometimes I would serve them snacks and wine while they were on break, the love and caring we had for each other was amazing, to bad they each had to leave to follow their carriers out of state.

• Mostly the opposite sex. I'm not a flirt for anyone wondering... I just grew up with 5 sisters so girls make more sense to me than guys at this point :/

Most of my good friends are girls though I have a few good guy friends. I don't know why but most of the stuff guys seem to find cool I just... I don't like it. I don't understand. Girls have always made more sense to me but that may just be because of the girls I've met rather than the nature of girls in general. At any rate the ones I've met tend to just be more interesting people (at least to me).

Most Helpful Girls

• Opposite. I'm just not into "feminine/girly" things, so I tend to not get along with other women because we have nothing in common. I also cannot stand how so many women are always competeing with each other, often in secret, behind each other backs, and sabotaging each other to try and get ahead! I prefer to be up front, blunt, and direct with my feelings.

• Most are other women or gay men. I wish I had straight Male friends and I kind of envy women who have both but for whatever reason it never happens for me. I think its bizarre but it just doesn't. I connect far easier with women. I interact with men in social groups but they're never friends I hang with one on one or text. I think it's mostly because it seems the kind of depth and communication I need when interacting with friends seems outside the norm for most men and probably overwhelming/boring/intimidating. I dont have the laid back, chill girl factor and Im pretty assertive. I've noticed men like lighter, always fun and positive conversations, at least at first, and definitely not anything close to self-analysis or talking about psychology (feelings = bad I guess). That and I dont share the most common Male hobbies. I do a lot of political organizing so thats an opportunity to nurture more friendships with men and I have good social standing with them but it hasn't ever gotten to that next level. Also how to navigate that without seeming interested romantically is probably the other barrier.

But gay men love me! Lol

I need to interact with men more though because this affects my dating my life too. I don't know connecting with women is much easier. I'm a total womans woman and luckily bi too, otherwise I'd be in trouble.