Bad stepfather: would you hop in the arguments or just be quite through the whole argument?

So I have a stepfather๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he's a man who's hated by almost everyone in the streets and even family and neighbors he knows he's doing something wrong but he still does it and we just had an argument.. people tell me to just shut up whenever he insults me or say anything but honestly I try and it's not working I have anger issues so whenever he insults me I insult him too we argue a lot and he hates me and I HATE HIM a lot๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  in short let's say the feeling is mutual between us
So let me see your opinions what would you do if you had him as your dad? He insults you like really bad insults and talks shit about your dad and your family.. what would you do?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh the goood old days. I know how you feel. But at least your dad did physically hit you like my dad did. One time I had enough and I slammed him on the wall. After that he left me alone and moved out. I'm actually really proud of myself. I feel like I made me stronger and tougher

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE