Bad stepfather: would you hop in the arguments or just be quite through the whole argument?

So I have a stepfather๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he's a man who's hated by almost everyone in the streets and even family and neighbors he knows he's doing something wrong but he still does it and we just had an argument.. people tell me to just shut up whenever he insults me or say anything but honestly I try and it's not working I have anger issues so whenever he insults me I insult him too we argue a lot and he hates me and I HATE HIM a lot๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  in short let's say the feeling is mutual between us
So let me see your opinions what would you do if you had him as your dad? He insults you like really bad insults and talks shit about your dad and your family.. what would you do?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh the goood old days. I know how you feel. But at least your dad did physically hit you like my dad did. One time I had enough and I slammed him on the wall. After that he left me alone and moved out. I'm actually really proud of myself. I feel like I made me stronger and tougher

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• id think he has problems and insecure of himself. so he s pathetic to lash out at me. i wouldn't take it personal cause in the future id probably do better at life than him. so il keep quiet but I won't let him push me around either i just wouldn't fight back i guess. like you said people dont like him so you know he s miserable with himself or something but i guess it s something temporary

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try my best to ignore him and stay quiet, because an angry mind is always a narrow mind

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be like you I've always got something to say

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't win with people like that and he's not worth your effort.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him and never talk to him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shot him in the leg

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he assault you physically, mentally or sexually?

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd save money to move out and live with a friend ASAP. He is toxic, and he's toxic at a very critical time in your social and emotional development. My mom wasn't this bad, but she was bad, always talking bad about my dad. All she did was push me away from her.

I also stopped talking to her for 19 years because she was so toxic. We talk a bit more now but not a lot. She has issues I cannot help her with and you cannot help your step dad either, so it's best for you to get away when you can.

Why doesn't you mom defend you? Is she just a doormat?

0|0
    0|0
    • She defends be but recently got tried of it so she just keeps quite and listen to the arguments
      And I've been searching for scholarships anywhere possible so I can move out

• So your mom refuses to defend her own child. That's terrible. It's terrible she stays with this guy too because it is toxic for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Move out, hun. You never Know if Joe will End up Butchering you. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to keep my mouth shut. So, yeah I would be arguing.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont stay quiet

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes