Do you prefer to be friends with males or females?

And why?

**NOTE: Any offensive responses towards either gender will be removed. Do you prefer to be friends with males or females?
  • Males
    Vote A
  • Females
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • I am friendless
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mostly have female friends, I get along with them better. Most guys either get jealous over stupid stuff like money/cars or are too much drama.

Girls are mostly lovely to hang arround with, always stuff to talk about since I have quite girly hobbies 😂😂
    Love cooking, shopping, dancing/clubbing etc. 🤷

1|3
    0|2
    • You are gay and what you said isn't true.

• Show All
    • @BarbosaHP Still yours, you talk about me not understanding other languages, but we're speaking English. Then you talk about not being friends with "bad people" you don't know that they're bad until they show you that they are... Use your head kid.

• I regret reading all these posts 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier for me to be friends with males cause they're easy to talk to, no dramas, no insecurities. They treat me like a sister unlike girls who treat you like rivals when they see something similar to them. I like the camaraderie they represents.

4|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 60

• i have friends of both genders and i feel i can talk about anything with them, for example when i was much younger i tried to avoid dirty jokes being with females because all of this "innocent" halo society put on girls at that time, but then i started to care less about this and just be myself finding out it depends on the individual, not the gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose both but i feel more comfortable with men and feel just right...

But if i had a girlfriend or wife, than for sure with her, which means a female...

2|0
    0|0
    • That's prolly the cutest answer I've read xD

• @virginbish well thanks but that's me, i really feel like this...

If i had a wife who will be for sure a housewife😀 than i'll choose her over everyone because she will be simply my real other half

• Either, so long as we are on the same mental level. Females my age tend to be more mature than guys my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both really although conversations with females often have more depth to them. It's not all sports and tits. Unless she's a topless wrestler, obvs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, all of my female friends have been super backstabby and dubious; so I prefer my male friends. I'm sure that I'm just unlucky, because I sure would like to have some decent female friends.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like having friends from both genders as long as they're respectful and are fun to hang out with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't make friends based on gender rather I focused on connection, communication, understanding and definitely FUN... If I those work then we've become friends...

If any guy look for female friends (specifically) then he has other intentions... I'm not saying that's bad or good... that's not for friendship only...

0|0
    0|0
  • Males because guys can talk sh*t about each other and not mean it and girls can tell each other compliments and not mean it for real and besides if a guy has a female best friend all his friends will think he likes c*ck 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • The opposite sex so far tends to ignore me so I guess guys.

Conversations with my friends are usually interesting, so that's fine as is

3|0
    0|0
  • Through out my life i always had 1 best friend, i had several girls as friends which was just chit chat and having fun talking about everything. I fit in way more with girls then with guys, thats why only 1 male friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like having both for different reasons. I can have more in depth conversations about life with my female friends. I can fuck around more doing mindless nonsense with my male friends like playing video games and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference of what sex they are. All that matters to me is that they're friends, they want to spend time with me, and that they're not a**holes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females. I just feel more comfortable around them. Probably because I never had any positive male role models when growing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the context. i like drinking beer with my male buddies.

i like talking about sexual and bdsm topics with my female buddies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose Both because I’m a learner I live for any sight of intelligence. If they can’t teach me anything it’s no point to be around

0|0
    0|0
  • Females generally, because I just think I connect with them better

2|0
    0|0
  • Both. But If I have to strongly choose, I’d say males unless it’s you, friend😂😂😝❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a hard one for me. I prefer the company of women, however I have a hard time avoiding being attracted to them.

I also tend to build relationships with older men, they become a bit like father figures. (maybe I have issues)

For guys though there is something special about having a same sex friend with similar interests. You can just be yourself around them, no pretenses, no formality, just you.

I've never had a non M/F gender friend. I think I would have trouble if they practiced K gender getting the pronouns correct.
    It may be interesting to have one though.

I don't have a lot of friends, I really just want close friends, I think this may be more difficult / time consuming to form with the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • no real preference. i like having both male and female friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always enjoyed women more, so I've always had more female friends. My set of guy buddies is much smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• Males. I just feel more comfortable with male friends as women tend to feel like other women are competition. I know that isn't a universal trait, but I can't handle that kind of conflict so I just try to avoid it.

2|1
    0|0
    • Plus I've got a pretty raunchy sense of humor, and normally it's men who find that funny

• That's kind of the same reasons I like to have 'little' amount of female friends

• I like weird people the most. People who love dark humor, absurd humor, sarcasm, talking about random stuff, philosophy, psychology, doesn't take life too seriously, don't care too much about looks, love movies, love distopy stories...

I don't care if that people is male or female. However, I usually see that this kind of profile is easier to find on men. For every women like this I had the pleasure to meet there would be like 5 men with similar personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hanging out with guys, though my best friend is a girl, she's just not like most girls, I prefer hanging out with guys since I can talk to them about my own interests more, most girls I've talked to just talk about clothes, boyfriends, parties from 3 years ago, drama they have with others and things like this, they don't wanna talk about animals or games or whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • I find myself to get along better with guys. They actually invite me out to parties and stuff. Less dramatic (even though they can be at tones). I find that girls get jealous of me for whatever reasons and it gives them an excuse to not like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always had a lot of guy friends until either they want more or guys being guys, not all but most, want sex. Not that I dont love sex but damn, not with every male friend. And it inevitably would ruin the friendship. I'm not a woman who does the friends with benefit thing either. In the workplace, much rather have a larger male ratio than with nearly working with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that there's anything wrong with female friends, but I do get along better with my guy friends. I think it's mostly because of my sense of humour and I often struggle to relate to other women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I vibe so well with guys, it's insane. It's literally like I'm one of the guys haha. I can have super deep conversations with them about topics like psychology, dreams for the future, music, movies... Whereas with girls the topics never ever get below surface level unfortunately. Also with guys you can just go on crazy spontaneous adventures and I have a lot of interests that are typically associated with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like an equal balance. I'm actually in need of some new guy friends now lol. Having all girl friends kinda gets annoying

1|1
    0|0
  • Boys are less dramatic, but sometimes I need to confide in a girl for more serious problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Males are more fun than females in my opinion because they like to do much more and usually not a lot of them are emotionally unstable

1|2
    0|0
  • Both and the friends who I trust only. And people only who I have seen physically in front of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are quite easy going and when we have a fight we fight and then it’s over and we forget about it. With girls we are a lot more passive aggressive and drag the fight out more. but with guys they don’t get our female perspective (vice versa)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys because they are more laid back and dont cause drama, talk shit behind your back, make pubic scenes etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to get along with males better always have, for some reason I can only handle female friends in small doses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like making friends in general. I have few close friends but they equal by gender, so I can't say which gender I prefer more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Males... from my experience guys were almost a lot nicer to me than girls for some reason 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Female cause gotta Same though process but I got male friends plus not cause of my sexuality but then guys start asking me ton of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have female friends as well so their not all males but I prefer to be friends with males. One reason being is that I'm not good with drama at all. Their was a situation just 6 months ago when almost all my friends liked this one guy or at least though he was cute, he was always going around flirting with everyone. I never liked him but then we started to get closer and he developed feelings when my friends found out about this they got mad.
    I made it so clear that I didn't like him but we were friends and they all talked about how I was a hoe and all this. When he moved away after a while they funny thing is some of them tried talking to me. I feel less insecure around male friends because I feel like I can tell them anything about me and they won't be dramatic about it. I can put way more trust in a male friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Males I trust them more.. Girls are horrible , they just talk about people and they are boring

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to befriend with males much easy and but I am more comfortable around guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes