Childless GaGers: Do you want kids some day?

If you don't already have kids, do you want them someday?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Not sure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm the last male in my family tree to carry my family's name. I do want kids, hopefully a boy but girls are fine too.
    Kids also mean marriage which means I need to find a woman who's not bat shit crazy. It's kind of hard XD

1|1
    0|0
  • No, way too much work, I'd like to keep my free time for things I enjoy, and not having to take care of a little demon that constantly cries and annoys you

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes but maybe not as many as I used to want. I always thought I wanted 4 kids but now I’d probably be ok with 2, maybe 3 lol. Being around a baby nephew makes you realize how much work they are😄

0|1
    1|0
  • I genuinely don’t enjoy the presence of children. I’m fine for a few hours but they drain my energy and I don’t feel elated having them around either.

I find it extremely challenging to find and date men who don’t want children. Kids in general are a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    1|1
    • You're not likely to find a guy your age who is 100% against children. You need to find a man who already has children. If he's close to your age, you'll get to be around them until they grow up, and maybe you will change your opinion. Or, you'll need to find an older man, preferably one with a vasectomy, who has older children. Then you won't accidentally get pregnant and won't have to deal with kids.

• @mysticghost I don’t want children period. And I certainly don’t want to be taking care of someone else’s children. In Canada if you assume the role of a parent you will be held responsible financially to support them. No bueno

• That would definetely make a big difference in your choice of men. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that problem! I wasn't questioning your choice, only pointing out the options available, and now advocating the older man option! ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• Probably not, I don't think I'll make a good parent/role model. I'm not going to subject 18 years on a child only for him or her to turn out like an asshole because I'm one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why... I often hate kids in general around here, but I believe it's really the poor parenting that disgusts me.
    I'm pretty sure I'll never have any kids by now anyways. Maybe that's a blessing to the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes providing she's sane and worth having kids with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope children are little horrors. Expensive, annoying , messy, can ruin you life and often don't respect you for what you have done.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you don't want kids put your race

jk we all know your white and japanese XD

0|1
    0|2
  • Well if your just giving them away I guess I could take a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to.
    Now I feel like I'm getting too old for this shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have no interest in having children. Don't get me wrong, I love children and I'm very good with them but I don't want kids of my own

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but the world today I'd not want a kid in. This world sucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I want to be there for them like my father never was, however with the legal situation in the us it might be dangerous to have kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have one if I'm ever in the right situation to raise one properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I can't even figure out romance, let alone raising kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have kids someday. It seems so rewarding, more than the temporary joy that money offers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc I want kids.
    I'll teach them Chinese and they'll rule the universe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish, but im gay... i don't know my boyfriend want or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even if I need to hire a surrogate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I'm just afraid they'll be short 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 boy and 1 girl at least and max 3 kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. So much work.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• OH HELL NO!!!
    To many responsibilities I can not handle and many I can’t do and fears.
    *I don’t drive.
    *I’m a dumbass with school so there no way I can help a child with school work
    *I don’t know how to make many foods.
    *I wouldn’t trust my partner on helping me 50/50 or staying in the child’s life
    *I wouldn’t risk to become a single parent

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Any girl that has not brainstormed loads of their favourite babies names should not be classified as a girl. I've already thought of my favourite names that I would like to name my kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I want some little money sucking gremlins one day. They're gonna be really cute and watching them grow will be extraordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never want children. I know I mentally and physically couldn't handle raising a tiny humanoid creature. I'll stick to raising kittens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. I can get super sad to the point I don't care about myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever since I was a kid, I've always said I'm not having any kids. Still feel the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want to be a good wife and good mother someday. 2-3 kiddos.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. My fur babies are spoiled and very loving. They don't complain or will never 'date' :p win win lol

• Maybe one at the most, but I’m scared I’ll get bored of it quickly oh god I’d be a terrible parent

0|0
    0|0
    • Unless you're self centered and care about no one else, you will be a good parent. And it will never get boring, especially with your little mini-me!

• Yes, I want little nuggets running around my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someday maybe but certainly not right now

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to have a big family one day

1|0
    0|0
  • FUCK NO

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can't wait to have pugs