If your friend sexually harass you and they said they was just playing what would you do?

I know some people that was sexually harass by their friend and they just laugh it off or take it as a joke.

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't hasitate to kick 'em in the balls.

• I am sorry to say, but that is NOT friend material. At all. There is absolutely NO call for that whatsoever. ESPECIALLY coming from a man (I can only assume this is the case). As a guy to a woman: that kind of passive aggression sends up a HUGE red flag for me. Real men DO NOT sexually harass a woman like that. EVER. For ANY reason. Particularly one who considers you his "friend". Sexual harassment is a sign of dominance and control. Two things that you should be HIGHLY wary of. Those are not good qualities in ANY person. Particularly from someone who obviously finds you attractive, but has chosen to go against your will and violate your privacy like that. That is completely unacceptable behaviour and you deserve so much better than that. Allow me to be clear: this is NOT "just playing around". That's just what he is saying to you to "justify" his actions to do this to you, just so he can get a sexual rise from doing this to you. Please, have the strength and self-respect for yourself to not allow him to do such a thing to you any longer. My suggestion would be to drop him as a friend immediately and never talk to him ever again. You don't need that kind of negative attention in your life, and forbid that he ever does anything worse if you say no again in the future. Guys like this are NOT to be played with. This isn't a game for him. Any guy who does that may be willing to do something worse, because any decent man would EARN your love and respect first. He obviously does not care to earn it, so he has decided to take what he sees as "his". If you were my sister, I'd be telling you the same thing. Please, from another guy who sees these kinds of behaviours in other guys, this is not a good situation. Please end it before it gets worse. For your sake, please. YOU deserve better than this!

• Sorry, take out the "passive" in aggression in what I wrote above. That's not what I meant. This is pure aggression. Make no mistake about it! Furthermore, I read what this guy is doing in some of the other replies and OMG! PLEASE! Unfriend this waste of space and never talk to this reprehensible beast ever again! THIS IS A DANGEROUS GUY! Not only has he done this to one girl, but several? And that's just what you've seen and/or heard of! Who knows how many other women he's done this to! If I heard about this guy, I'd straight out call him out on it and tell this bastard that if I ever heard him do this to anyone else again I'd have the cops all over his ass faster than a fart disappearing in a stiff breeze. This guy is ULTIMATE trash. A true PIG. Please, for your safety and the safety of the other girls you know who have been groped by this excuse of a human being, please try to convince them to unfriend him and never look back. This is not a good situation. Please be safe!

Most Helpful Girl

• say that that's bullshit and leave the friendship forever or report it