What should I know?

I dont know anything about having a baby and i will be having one in couple months and im scared.

I also am kinda think of giving the baby up for adoption or keeping him or her and raising the baby on my own. Im not sure what i want to do.

Im trying to find out who the baby father was and then tell him, we are off to college thought so could want to not be there for the baby.
Updates:
5d
Ima about 4 monnths or 100 days pregnant already and the baby is the size of a peach

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Avail yourself of the services provided by Planned parenthood. They will be able to provide you with what you need to know and to make the right decisions.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I honestly dont know where one is , so i have search it up

• Show All
    • 4d

Assuming you live in the U. S., your local county might have services available, if Planned Parenthood is not local to you. Good luck.

• 4d

Thank you and what kinds service

• Find a used book called WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many guys fucked u in that amount of time?

0|0
    0|1
    • 5d

I was drunk at a party for graduation party

• Show All
    • 4d

They use the ultra sound thing on me

• 4d

It may be too late but I suggest you try to get a rape kit, otherwise you probably have to wait till the baby is born.

What Girls Said 2

• Know that you are a good mother. Right now. It’s not something you have to dread, it’s already happened. You are a mom and right now you are cradling that baby and nourishing and protecting it. Your body is giving that child so much love already. It’s not easy to be a parent. But you’re already doing it, you can do this. Just put one foot in front of the other and take things day by day. I hope you’re showered with love and joy in your new family of 2.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Im thinking about maybe putting the baby up for adoption, i don't know im a good mother

• Show All
    • 4d

What I mean is, when a baby is born, they can actually only see a couple feet in front of their faces just enough distance to make eye contact while they’re breast-feeding. A child’s not going to notice if you move to a new home another room your parents house out of your parents house anything like that when there that little unless their treatment changes in each place. It’s once they start exploring their environment and start to feel as if the place they are in is their home, instead of you being there home, that they will notice and feel that instability

• 4d

I never knew that, and i just dont know at 19 if ill be a good mom

• :( I don't know why i keep seeing things about pregnancy when i don't even know if i'll be able to have kids 😭

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

How old are u?

• Show All
    • 4d

yea, but you can use the time you do have.

• 4d

I know

Recommended myTakes