Who was the worst guess you invited to our place? What did they do that got on your nerves?

99

Most Helpful Girls

• Omg the guys who go straight to my fridge. Like ugh

• That is very rude they do that. lol

• Thanks for mho

• Your very welcome.

Most Helpful Guys

• An old friend of mine back in year 8 or 9 would just walk into the kitchen and start making himself food. He also said my sister would be a great prostitute so I told him to get the fuck out.

• That comment he said was very rude. That is good you kicked him out. The worst are people who just go in the kitchen without permission and just help themselves to stuff.

• Lol that is the kicker. He should had at least ask permission first.

• My thoughts exactly.

• I don't know if this applies, but honestly my Dad. He quit his job due to stress and then had to come back up here, as he moved out of state, to teach golf lessons, his old job, to make money. At first he'd ask to stay for a weekend or two, which wasn't a big deal, but then he'd stay 2-3 weeks each month on and off for 6 months and it really started to get to me.

He got on my nerves by him inviting himself over, last minute, and then come and go as he pleases and then try to manipulate me and act like I'm an asshole because he's my Dad and he raised me, paid for college, etc. Keep in mind my place is only a 1 bedroom apartment so this got in my personal space and privacy which drove me nuts.

I eventually had a talk with him and said he had to start renting Air B'n'Bs, which he did.

We resolved it but there's a fine line between helping someone out and being taken advantage of. Not to mention Im not allowed to have extended guests, but he'd ignore that. It's a miracle my landlord never found out. People get evicted over those situations.

• What about you, OP?

• Yeah and people taking shit without asking is rude.

As far as houseguests go, I never see my landlord as she has maintenance guys take care of the building and collect rent, but even then, it’s still a giant imposition in terms of personal space and privacy.

• Yes very true sleeping on the couch is uncomfortable unless its a bed couch pull out. Yes very true when people take shit or dumps is very rude and wrong. I would never disrespect nobody place like that. True people poping up the same day sucks and over staying their welcome is another big one.