Who was the worst guess you invited to our place? What did they do that got on your nerves?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Omg the guys who go straight to my fridge. Like ugh

0|1
    0|0
    • That is very rude they do that. lol

• Show All
    • Thanks for mho

• Your very welcome.

Most Helpful Guys

• An old friend of mine back in year 8 or 9 would just walk into the kitchen and start making himself food. He also said my sister would be a great prostitute so I told him to get the fuck out.

0|1
    0|0
    • That comment he said was very rude. That is good you kicked him out. The worst are people who just go in the kitchen without permission and just help themselves to stuff.

• Show All
    • Lol that is the kicker. He should had at least ask permission first.

• My thoughts exactly.

• I don't know if this applies, but honestly my Dad. He quit his job due to stress and then had to come back up here, as he moved out of state, to teach golf lessons, his old job, to make money. At first he'd ask to stay for a weekend or two, which wasn't a big deal, but then he'd stay 2-3 weeks each month on and off for 6 months and it really started to get to me.

He got on my nerves by him inviting himself over, last minute, and then come and go as he pleases and then try to manipulate me and act like I'm an asshole because he's my Dad and he raised me, paid for college, etc. Keep in mind my place is only a 1 bedroom apartment so this got in my personal space and privacy which drove me nuts.

I eventually had a talk with him and said he had to start renting Air B'n'Bs, which he did.

We resolved it but there's a fine line between helping someone out and being taken advantage of. Not to mention Im not allowed to have extended guests, but he'd ignore that. It's a miracle my landlord never found out. People get evicted over those situations.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about you, OP?

• Show All
    • Yeah and people taking shit without asking is rude.

As far as houseguests go, I never see my landlord as she has maintenance guys take care of the building and collect rent, but even then, it’s still a giant imposition in terms of personal space and privacy.

• Yes very true sleeping on the couch is uncomfortable unless its a bed couch pull out. Yes very true when people take shit or dumps is very rude and wrong. I would never disrespect nobody place like that. True people poping up the same day sucks and over staying their welcome is another big one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• We have a family member who doesn’t know when it’s time to go! He gives the impression that he’s irritated his whole stay. He’ll leave dirty dishes around the house. He expects every meal to be prompt. One of the first things he does when he’s here is sit down and take his shoes and socks off. I wouldn’t care except he touches his feet the whole damn time. He even runs his fingers through his toes. Soooooo gross.

0|1
    0|0
    • People that overstay their welcome are the worst. They never want to leave.

• I've never invited anyone home but the worst guests I've had were my neighbours when I lived at a different place. They had kids that wouldn't leave anything unbroken

0|1
    0|0
  • assuming you meant *guest*, my friend was at my house and she ate all my damn food oml

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, when I was very young I had a cousin of mine come over all the time. And she would constantly mess up my room, books in stacks off the shelf, dolls everywhere, never helped put them away before she left. But the thing that bugged me most was that she’d rearrange my doll house. And that irked me so much because I always had everything put away and set up just like a real house all the time, I even had all the silverware on the dinning table. And she’s come in and put the living room where the bedroom was supposed to be and so on and it drove me absolutely insane!

0|1
    0|0
  • Santa Claus came over my house. Bastard ruined the fire place and ate all our cookies.

1|2
    0|0
    • you too? SOB left the wrong presents, too. i didn't ask for any of that shit! am sure he'd blame it on the elves. cheap bastard!

• My ex. Bitched because my mum isn't a clean freak like his is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont usually invite guys to my place. But if i do, they aren't jerks and I enjoy their company.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• family that acted like assholes, destroyed some of our already-meager possessions, and left a mess. thankfully, they never came back.

0|1
    0|0
  • invited a friend and his girlfriend over to use the bathroom since i lived close to the park we were playing ball at, and his girlfriend tried to steal stuff from my apartment. then i was going to my room to change my shirt and i caught her putting my cologne into her purse. i'm not sure if she had taken anything else before i caught her, since she only gave the cologne back and she begged me not to tell my friend about it, she said she won't show her face to me again and won't steal again so i was like whatever, just go and don't steal again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I invited a guy to stay with me while he worked on getting back on his feet. He stole a CD player, some CDs and my car.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sucks. I am sorry that happened to you. It's hard to trust people sometimes.

• We had an old friend piss in our utility closest. I threw him outside in about 6 inches of snow at 2 in the morning after a heavy night of drubbing. Somehow he survived.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex and 2 other girls and a guy, one of the girls asked if I had anything to eat and didn't even finish it when I gave it to her

0|1
    0|0
  • I invited a 3 friends of mine to have a drunk gaming session on a Friday night 4 months ago, one of which was a new friend I made from work, I'll call him McKinley for the sake of the story. It was about 2am when we all crashed and at about 3 I got up feeling like shit. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to my surprise I saw my friend McKinley sitting right on the counter taking a shit DIRECTLY. INTO MY FUCKING SINK. I start freaking out immediately and the guy has a spaz attack and falls off of the counter face first onto the wood floor. Where he proceeded to start pissing on the ground as he passes out from the drinks. Needless to say I haven't spoken to him after I kicked him out of the house and spent an hour and a half trying to clean up his mess so early in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • The guests that are just so stiff in your place that won't make them selves comfortable. It makes me uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes