Would you ever say publicly what your biggest insecurities are, or would you only tell them to a person you trust in confidence?

So I've come to realize that almost everyone has insecurities, regardless of how confident they may appear to be. My question is, think about what aspect of yourself you are the most insecure about.

Would you ever admit it publicly for any reason?

Would you never admit it to anyone?

Or, would you only reveal it to a friend in confidence that they wouldn't tell others?

Personally I don't think I would be able to say it publicly, but I have noticed quite a few people do it on G@G. I'm curious to know if I'm in the majority or minority in this apect.Would you ever say publicly what your biggest insecurities are, or would you only tell them to a person you trust in confidence?
  • I would have no issue with saying it publicly (Please say what it is if you're comfortable doing so)
  • I would only do it in confidence (DM me if i'm someone you trust and want to talk about it)
  • I would never reveal it to anyone.
    Vote C

1418

Most Helpful Guys

• "I would have no issue with saying it publicly (Please say what it is if you're comfortable doing so)"
    Males NEVER say it publicly unless they are immature.

"I would only do it in confidence (DM me if i'm someone you trust and want to talk about it)"
    Usually it might be in the bedroom with a woman he loves.
    The ideal men are the ones who voted that.

"I would never reveal it to anyone."
    Many guys, especially those who are young and never been in love, will ever reveal it.

• That's hard one
    For me, I never thought about being insecure, but if I had to think hard about it I would say I have two or three things I just recently realized I should be insecure about hahaha
    I have an overlapped front teeth, they look okay but not good.
    I am not tall, nor short, but I should be insecure about it.
    I used to be fat and have Mboobs, I still have a bit but my body shape looks good.
    LOL sorry but these all what I could do think of, not that it matters to me...
    What about you Ally?

• Wow you're so brave! I think you have no reason to feel insecure about those things though, you seem like a good guy. And I'd tell you in DM but not publicly.

• Thanks, I am not insecure tbh
      I just try to point out my flaws haha

Most Helpful Girls

• I think my biggest insecurities are about my personality. I tend to talk a lot, so I'm always worried I'm annoying people. I also worry that I'm not the kind of person guys are interested in and that I'm too picky to find someone long term. Body wise I'm insecure about my breasts. They're large, so they sag a lot, even though I'm young. I'm also insecure about myself sexually. I worry I'll never find a guy into what I'm into who has a personality that compliments mine.

• I don't mind to tell those things on internet. In real life I would take more care to what people do I tell my feelings.

My biggest insecurities are always related to my abilities and my career. Sometimes I doubt if I'm good enaugh or if I should have chosen another career.

I think it's a very common insecurity many people have, at least sometimes, so that's why I don't have issue telling.