Why is my friend being so judgmental?

So I have a best friend who I have been friends with for a long time and we have spent our entire time from the age of 15-21 together. Lately she has been acting very rude to me. I had an ex who cheated on me and was emotionally abusive and because I was depressed and had mental health issues I stayed. We were talking about it and I was like "I am in a good place now. I was 16 and in love back then. Mistakes happen". To which she said "more like you were 17 and had no standards" in a very bitchy way. I also once went on a date with a guy and he turned out to be a creep to which she also started being really judgmental even though I stopped contacting him. I mean how am I supposed to know that he was gonna be a creep? She keeps making snide remarks about how dumb I am but when I confront her, she says that she's just being honest. She also can't take criticism when she's doing something wrong. It's either her way or breaking up our friendship. She will never apologise or admit her mistake. I don't want to lose her cause she has been a good friend. What should I do?
Why is my friend being so judgmental?
Add Opinion