How do you handle a backstabbing family?

Bless you, Gag, For the Great Notification of Congrats!!! xxoo

4372

Most Helpful Girls

• End with them I caught my ex girlfriend with my cousin who I was close with I haven’t spoken to either them since.

• Good for you with a Grudge Bearing spirit!!! xx

• Thank You for MHO.

• Welcome, Lovely!!! xxoo

• You don't. You fucking get away feomy the family. Best thing I ever did.

• I'd be the same if it was my mum. But that's not being strong willed, that's not being sucked into drama. Thayts common sense.

• Common Sense which I am Learning and being as Wise as I am, Is why they are all Jealous of me. xx

Most Helpful Guys

• Cut them out of my life.
    Sadly the one in my family is my mother. I’ve not spoken to her for 3 years now.

• My Mom may be Dying in the Hospital. But we Now have Made Peace. I am Trying to Fly out to Her now and The family is Trying to STOP ME. xx

• @FunkyMonkee I tried but she Never would Lissen on Going to a Specialist. xx

• Paris, you’ve made up, she’s you mum. Ignore them and go.

• You cut them out of your life and don't look back, ever.