How do you handle a backstabbing family?

4d
Bless you, Gag, For the Great Notification of Congrats!!! xxoo

4372

Most Helpful Guys

• You cut them out of your life and don't look back, ever.

• Cut them out of my life.
    Sadly the one in my family is my mother. I’ve not spoken to her for 3 years now.

• 4d

My Mom may be Dying in the Hospital. But we Now have Made Peace. I am Trying to Fly out to Her now and The family is Trying to STOP ME. xx

• 3d

@FunkyMonkee I tried but she Never would Lissen on Going to a Specialist. xx

• 12h

Paris, you’ve made up, she’s you mum. Ignore them and go.

Most Helpful Girls

• You don't. You fucking get away feomy the family. Best thing I ever did.

• 3d

I'd be the same if it was my mum. But that's not being strong willed, that's not being sucked into drama. Thayts common sense.

• 3d

Common Sense which I am Learning and being as Wise as I am, Is why they are all Jealous of me. xx

• End with them I caught my ex girlfriend with my cousin who I was close with I haven’t spoken to either them since.

• 4d

Good for you with a Grudge Bearing spirit!!! xx

• 3d

Thank You for MHO.

• 23h

Welcome, Lovely!!! xxoo