Should you initiate texting with the one who rejected you?

Hey there, I'm 19 years old and still struggling socially speaking.

I've asked out a classmate and have been rejected.
She clearly stated that she wants to only remain friends as we were, not more.
I don't mind remaining friends honestly, since I'll bump into her on a daily basis sharing the same nutrition classes.

Thus, I initiated text and she is taking a very long time to reply.

Do you think I should take even more time to reply or not answer at all?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If she's taking a long time to respond, she probably doesn't really want to talk. Sorry :/

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• See what she says back to you. If her reply is enthusiastic and it's clear she's put effort into it, respond in about half the time she's taken to respond.

If her reply is half assed, don't bother responding.

Do not play those games where you try and take longer than her to respond. It's just silly and immature. I used to do that when I was in school and it was clear the girl was playing the same game, it turned what was once us taking 5 minutes to respond to each other into days to respond... So pointless.

0|1
    0|0
  • If someone dumped you. You not gonna initiate contact with her/him never. If you do. She is going to see you week and not wordy. The strongest negotiation is to be able to walk away and mean it. If you want to get someone attraction, remove you'rs. Moreover. If you don't agree with just be friends. Keep your ground and tell her. You can't be friends with her after being lover's. And if she ever change her mind. Tell her to give you a call.
    Don't initiate any contact with her. Wait to hear from her and when that happens just assume she misses you and ask her when she is free to get together. If she agrees to go out. Just tell her. Let's make dinner together. My place 19:00 pm my place. And ask her to bring a bottle of wine or champagne or what you guys prefer.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes