My Best Friend is Obsessed with Her Ex - Help?

Her ex boyfriend broke up with her 1 year ago and blocked her about 8 months ago. And to save you guys the details, she's been depressed and moody for the past year and I've been putting up with it hoping that she'd eventually move on.

Well now she thinks she's having psychic visions and signs from the universe that he's going to come back and marry her. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it was pretty clear that he didn't want to be with her and she really needs to move on.

At first it was unhealthy, but now it's becoming really frustrating because it's all she can think and talk about. As my best friend, I go to her to discuss exciting things in my dating life but she somehow relates it to her ex. And I'm sick of it guys. I want my best friend back! I'm sick of being accompanied by a depressed and almost crazy person but I can't tell her this because I don't wanna hurt her feelings.
1
2