When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

Let's say you are in your 80's or 90's! What will people ask you about?
My parents were born the 40's and the 50's and they told me stories (reality) to how things used to be and when the TV came out and how the world reacted to rock and roll music, the wars and so on.
Many young kids ask me questions when i tell them that am born in iraq and raised till i was 20 till i moved to sweden that is it just desert and sand with camels there? Which it cracks me up because they have no idea how things look like in west asia (as known middle east) and most of them have seen the walt disney Aladdin movie and they imagine that's how it really looks like.
So! Share your opinions

1013

Most Helpful Girls

• Rainbow movement, freethenipples movement, metoo movement - except the immobilized me in bed, eating popcorns

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I’m planning on entering into the military, US Army and possibly making a life time career in it as well (20+years). It’s not a definite decision, but I feel like my mind is leaning towards that direction. Only time will tell of course. So, with this in mind, I have a feeling my children and grandchildren will ask me about my time in the military.

• I have a lot of war stories. I survived 3 wars and learned how to keep living a civilized live without electricity. Some how many do like guns, without leaning to violence

• Probably cultural stuff - what it was like without the internet being so common or what it was like without Netflix or on demand internet streaming... recently, the kids I teach were stunned that I don’t have an elf on the shelf, and never did, and that it’s a relatively new thing.

I think it will be like that. I don’t know if they’d ask about my job or anything.

My nephews really don’t ask much about Grandma and Grandpa’s lives... they just do stuff now. My
    One nephew had a project about family history, but it was more about the name... nothing about the specific history.