Why do my mum kept doing thing like she repeated a lot stuff that Idc about?

I stop talking to her about boys and boyfriend. Now she did make up excuses. To make me late for my second date. She didn’t say anything about it. Until till late. I did let my boyfriend know. I am getting fed up with her attitude and things. She blamed lot of things on work times. She kept I told you that will at to time. She never said a before. I just put on my earphones if she going to repeat. I think she trying to get a new way back to her Arms. I kept saying yes. If most thing are repeat. I said no for consent.

12

Most Helpful Guys

• She showing her power of authority and wants you to listen to her repeat herself.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

• Moms are like that, most of the time they mean well, they would not do anything if they did not care

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe talk to her?

• I tried but she not listed type. it all end in argue