If you were rich and had everything you need, how many children would you want?

• None
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
    Vote C
  • 5-6
    Vote D
  • 7-8
    Vote E
  • 9-10
    Vote F
  • 10 or above
    Vote G

615

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think I'd want children anyway, so probably 0.

If you're that rich, you'd want to enjoy the money and it's harder to do that if you've got kids, at least when they're babies - I think the responsibility should be divided fairly between the parents and I don't think I'd want to hire someone to look after them.

Plus, there is a chance they'd become spoilt, especially if you're rich.

• maybe 10 or more from different women. my fantasy right?

• Perfectly happy with the two fine daughters I have.

• 2.

1 boy, 1 girl. I want the girl first as they are apparently more difficult to raise.

• Theortetically unlimited I would be elohim populating worlds witu slavic god children in my magic underwear

• Twenty...

• None, haha.

• Zero

• None.

• Only two.

• None for sure

• 3-4.

• One each year

• None. To bring a child into this world, is like throwing wood on a burning house.

• Already have 3 daughters and 2 stepsons , probably why I’m still broke

What Girls Said 6

• Having everything I want means I would have zero children.

• None. I'd be happy and have everything I need, why ruin things with kids?

• 3 no matter how rich I am that is the amount of my demon spawns I could handle. The house would implode from all the sarcasm

• 10 of em

• Even if I was super rich and had no money problems I would still only want about 2 kids because trying to raise kids to love you and love themselves and love others, is a lot of work. They don't really come out knowing all that stuff. The bible says "teach a child the way they should go and when they grow up they will not turn from it", I feel like a lot of parents don't really spend enough time teaching their kids what love is. It takes a lot of self help book reading, and a lot of child rearing classes and even ted talks and other moms supporting me... and I still do not get it. It's hard and not easy to be a parent.

• I guess 3 would be enough, but I wouldn't give birth to them. I would use a surrogate mother.