How would (or should) you react if a friend/acquaintance tells you they are in an open relationship?

A friend from high school messaged me out of the blue saying how he and his girlfriend were now in an open relationship and started saying things about their sex life. I likely overreacted, but since we aren’t close friends by any means I told him I had no need to know about their personal business. How would you react if someone tells you about the details of their relationship/sex life?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I tell him or her to bug off. I dont care about your sex life. What you do in the privacy of your own homes is not my buisness.
    I do believe if you doing things before marriage you will have to answer to God.
    Im traditional believe in One Man and One Woman.
    Dont believe in open relationships. They never work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends whether you're attracted to him or her... and whether you'd entertain the notion of having sex with either of them (or both). That's clearly what he's getting at.

0|0
    0|0
  • People be telling me that shit all the time without me asking. I don't really care to be honest, but they can't be getting mad if I develop an opinion about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Join them for some fun if they look interesting lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id ask if theyre looking for another guy for mmf

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask her if she wants to taste me in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask them when can I join in.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I see... ok thanks for the input!

• 6d

How can you thank for the input. I haven't input my dick in your outpussy yet.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm happy to hear that but I don't want details from someone I don't know very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would tell them I thinks is a bad idea and I don't want details about their sex life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not care tbh. It is their life their choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Are we going somewhere with this?' Follwed by a nervous giggle, probably.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes